Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The premise of Rangers only getting 5p for every £1 spent is a bit confused anyway. How much would you expect? They're mixing up turnover with profit. The implication is that they are only getting a twentieth of the retail profits, but that's not true. Anyhoo, here's another one:

For every £1 Rangers fans spend on season tickets Rangers lose £1.20. Boycott Season Tickets.

"It's not the use of EBTs which is the issue. Its the non-payment of tax due"

Already been punished for non payment of tax m'laddo, a registration embargo I believe...

I'm not sure, but was that not another instance of witholding tax (small tax case?) Which Rangers admitted liability to?

Surely at that point, they couldnt have been sanctioned fot the big one as it was being contested in court - Hence LNS going on the presumption of innocence in that regard when delivering his 'sporting advantage' judgement.

I don't know really?

I'm not sure, but was that not another instance of witholding tax (small tax case?) Which Rangers admitted liability to?

Surely at that point, they couldnt have been sanctioned fot the big one as it was being contested in court - Hence LNS going on the presumption of innocence in that regard when delivering his 'sporting advantage' judgement.

I don't know really?

You know more than Bennett.

I don't know really?

(I think) It was for not paying run of the mill Tax & VAT when they ran out of cash. Nothing to do with any of the tax cases.

Hate is a strong word. It's not entirely your fault you and your ilk have been raised as the utter dregs of society.

If you weren't such a deferential bigot, I might pity you.

Your pity would be wasted MATE, your hate is completely one way, it wasn't a personal dig, rather more a reference to your own team. I don't know you, you don't know me, but it's easy to see that you're just another poster who feels free to throw insults of bigotry whilst displaying the exact same characteristics of those you despise.

I reckon you're about 16, am I right?

it's easy to see that you're just another poster who feels free to throw insults of bigotry whilst displaying the exact same characteristics of those you despise.

Funny how this thread has polarised over the years. The grey and green plankton have got more vitriolic as they realise that reports of our death are greatly exaggerated and their diddy fellow-travelers (such as the complete pellet which is Jupe) just follow in their wake.

Funny how this thread has polarised over the years. The grey and green plankton have got more vitriolic as they realise that reports of our death are greatly exaggerated and their diddy fellow-travelers (such as the complete pellet which is Jupe) just follow in their wake.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-ebt-years-under-microscope-6781564

The "full Lance Armstrong"? He was directly competing with racers who had no chance of beating him as he was full of exogenous hormones. There was no way an unassisted rider could have ever beaten him. Rangers signed players and paid them through a tax avoidance scheme. How does that prevent other teams from beating them? Our escapades in the lower leagues have shown that it isn't the team who spends the most money that always wins.

This "financial doping" nonsense is just clever rhetoric and completely confuses the simple minded.

Once again, you're all being lured into Celtic's trap and thinking that title stripping is your idea.

You literally don't understand sport. FFS!!!

Low, low, low...

Typical Sevco fan?

"The players won the solverware on the park fair and square" - typical thick footballer attitude.

Billy Dodds loves a bit of that too. It doesn't stand up to any kind of logic. Rangers won the title by a bawhair a couple of times - if their playing budget was 5% less then they probably wouldn't have done so. It's common sense. Same way Lance Armstrong and Ben Johnson cheated to gain a small but significant edge over their rivals.

I can to an extent understand that players of other teams are hardly going to have the questionable taste to be publically clamouring for a medal, years after they lost a game. But the competitions should be voided simply because it's the right thing to do when cheating is involved. It's not so much about giving titles to other clubs - it's about taking them *off* the cheats.

I don't believe the authorities will strip anything - because it's Rangers, basically. If this had been Dundee or Stranraer or Ayr etc then absolutely titles would be stripped. But there is already a PR offensive from their fluffers in the Daily Record to make sure they keep them, and grinning imbeciles like Doncaster won't do anything to upset the country's biggest club.

And any Rangers fan who disagrees with this - ask yourself what you'd be saying if this had been Celtic. (Special prize to first one who says they don't care about other clubs unlike the obsessed on here blah de blah de blah...)

Haha, as if you'll get a response from any of the disingenuous jokers on here.

Needless to say: Rangers cheated, then they died.

What happened to the "club", admitted to the league, before Sevco 'bought' the assets, of the one that died, from BDO?

Is there two 'clubs' occupying one league/association membership? Remember, the old club voted on the acceptance of the new member.

Where did they hide the "horcruxes"?

I can understand someone deleting a post maybe once in about 6 months because it was utter pish and maybe alcohol fueled pish, but deleting almost half of your posts because you are frightened of being shown your own arse is cowardly. Either he should stand by it as it was his view at the time or put up his hand and admit he was wrong, simples.

But I suppose OF rivalry is about never showing weakness despite showing it all the time through dishonesty.

As far as I can gather, it seems to have something to do with olden days Ireland? I

I really don't understand!

To me that's a problem.

MA investing millions will not not let sevco die, he'll keep them running (for now) because he's not an idiot.

I'd rather see DK in complete control.

You don't need a team to sell "Rangers" T-shirts to fucking idiots.

If they are sold cheap enough thousands of idiots/dickeheads will snap them up.

Lonsdale anyone?

The way Kilmarnock lay down to Celtic that day was a disgrace. They should have been investigated IMO.

That Effing Gordon Marshall trying too hard (grrrrr)

You know more than Bennett.

thars a joke in there but it'd only upset them.

D'you know, I shouldn't bite, but...

I did a wee search of the word "liquidised" and the poster "WhiteRoseKillie". Guess how many results? And guess how many of them were quoting posts of you making the same groundless assertion?

Deleted them eh, clever Normy...