Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"It's not the use of EBTs which is the issue. Its the non-payment of tax due"

Already been punished for non payment of tax m'laddo, a registration embargo I believe...

Liquidation, I believe.

Beats being liquidised © Mr N Bates.

D'you know, I shouldn't bite, but...

I did a wee search of the word "liquidised" and the poster "WhiteRoseKillie". Guess how many results? And guess how many of them were quoting posts of you making the same groundless assertion?

Interestingly, one of them did mention your continued inability to comprehend the proper use of the word "sleuth". So, I've not only laid to rest a niggling concern that I may be losing my memory, but have been reminded of how fucking stupid you are.

Cheers, Fuckwit.

Don't let the cellar door bang you on the head on the way back down.

Alot of Rangers fans on Twitter -as usual - giving it the 'They did it too patter'. I'm far from a Celtic fan, but bringing up their use of EBTs is conjecture. They werent taken to court over a notice of complaint by HMRC, they paid/settled the tax due before it got to that stage and therefore by definition did not illegally withold it.

Rangers refused payment/contested and lost.

It's not the use of EBTs which is the issue. Its the non-payment of tax due.

Indeed.

Also, if this was relevant in terms of title stripping discussion, then Celtic would need to have lied about player contracts when registering them

As far as I'm aware, this wasn't the case.

This "the titles were won on the park" argument is about as silly as possible.

Ben Johnson won on a track and Lance Armstrong won on French roads.

And Marseille fucked Rangers on the park , hasn't stopped them greeting for the last 20 years that they were cheated and that Marseille should have been stripped of the CL.

#Tedi tantrum memories

A nomad will be in place long before the 30 days.....now that is me confidently assuming something

Edited by the 67

Aye that's fine MATE, and for the same few years you will get to nurse and suckle the teet of your bitterness and hatred, you've got f*ck all else in the meantime eh!?

Hate is a strong word. It's not entirely your fault you and your ilk have been raised as the utter dregs of society.

If you weren't such a deferential bigot, I might pity you.

#Tedi tantrum memories

I have been checking the rules.

Why is 8 banned??? I'm looking for clarification on whit he did or said for future reference???

Edited by the 67