Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As I said before, it doesnt really matter. Any win, where the winner is found guilty of cheating, has to be considered void.

That is the point.

It's not for others to prove that any 'cheating' worked.

Establishing that the deliberate rule breaking took place, ought to be enough.

It won't happen though.

Us going broke? Humiliating.

Us getting punted from the SPL? Shameful

Having to apply to rejoin the SFL? Humbling

Facing the whole Whyte and Green fiasco? Chastening

Getting a letter from your club asking you to have a wash before the next match? Worse than all four combined.

No greenies left today, but I found that very funny, chap.

The power of EBTs..........

Alan Hutton Hutton made his debut in 2002 and featured in 94 Rangers games, before a £9m move to Spurs. £364,000 No Alex McLeish McLeish managed Rangers from 2001-06. He won seven major honours at the club. £1.7m Yes

Facebook

Twitter

Linkedin

The much banned Boss Hogg posting about the players who received EBTs yet missing the whole point about what was so warped about them.

Still, diddies and missing the point is common.

Let them , it's fucking hilarious viewing , all their bitterness and jelousy shining through all the while we are dreaming of number 55

Oh, the tragedy of your brittle little cries.

You used to try and shout loud enough to convince us.

Now you can't even muster the volume to trick yourself.

Let them , it's fucking hilarious viewing , all their bitterness and jelousy shining through all the while we are dreaming of number 55

Two points:

It's jealousy, not your version.

You will be waiting at least five years, IMHO, for title 55, so keep dreaming.

The next few will go to Heatrs, Aberdeen and Partick Thistle before you get another.

HTH

As I said before, it doesnt really matter. Any win, where the winner is found guilty of cheating, has to be considered void.

True, there's no other logical outcome, just funny listening to the usual mouthpieces saying " we won it on the pitch" ...Ala, Armstrong, Juventus, and Ben Johnson.

I'm going to go against the diddy grain here and say I am not fussed about them having titles stripped. Unfortunately it happened and I don't see what good it really does anyone. The subsequent seethe from the **** would simply be an old firm tit for tat about number of titles won which would frankly be very boring.

What the whole sorry mess did show up was the absolute sham that was the two horse race during that period, where two clubs outspent each other (we now know one did through unlawful means) to the detriment of the whole sport, not that we didn't know that already.

The saddest thing for me is that this was an opportunity to fix it, to really shake up the game seeing as it was of course Armageddon anyway and come away from the Old firm centric sport we watch. They will always be the two biggest in the league but we could have levelled the playing field a bit more.

It seems now we're coming to the end of that window of opportunity and it honestly seems that no lessons have been learned at the sfa, spl, celtic or rangers and we are heading straight back to where we were.

All to satisfy some tv companies really.

The people running scottish football really do need to be ashamed.[/

quote]

Good post.

I have stopped going to football since this sham came about in 2012.

(Diddy supporter).

The game has probably lost 5k from me and how many others since?

In the last 25 years the duopoly has swallowed up most of the money in Scottish football.

When I was growing up the Scottish game had Aberdeen, Dundee Utd winning the title and in my School (weegie land ) there were a handful of Aberdeen and United fans. The duopoly took this away. Kids loved to support winning teams. Look at how many kids have Barca, Real, Chelsea tops. Crikey I'm a non bigoted proddy dad and my young daughter supports Celtic. Why? Because they are winning and top of the league. We need competition between all teams. Bring the fans back. Imagine 6 evenly matched teams could win the title on the last day. Grounds would be packed. The financial doping EBT scheme was for one reason and one reason only, to stay ahead of the rivals and Hoover up the support and income. Greed fecked the old Rangers and will do the same to the reincarnation because it's like a drug to them. Time for cold turkey and a fresh start but can they let their rivals win !!!! They will implode trying to save face.

I think it's Amercan Football where the last team has the first pick of the best rookies to help even the playing field. Ohh how good would it be to have a top league that wanted to be competitive top to bottom.

Maybe then I will part with my cash again.

Lots of love

Neily baby.

I'm only a spokesman for the clubs

No other clubs have died in hilarious fashion over the last three years. It just so happens that the one club which did snuff it, had a massively unjustified superiority complex (which appears to have been founded on cheating) and is supported by the absolute dregs of society. So yeah, we find the turmoil of Rangers dying and the associated unhappiness of its supporters very enjoyable and will continue to do so.

HTH :)

ETA: You've got a few more years of this to come. Enjoy.

Aye that's fine MATE, and for the same few years you will get to nurse and suckle the teet of your bitterness and hatred, you've got f*ck all else in the meantime eh!? Edited by RedRob72

Not my fault mate, hopefully she will see sense.

Caster, you raise some good points. I've often had flights from Gatwick on Norwegian to either Stavanger or Stockholm on a Sunday evening and the flights are full of families who came to London for the weekend to watch football and their weans were wearing replica strips. Arsenal most commonly but Chelsea wasn't that unusual.

Is there not an RIFC/ the RFC /oldco /newco fan big enough to admit that their team / club/ company/holding company/Institusion went pop. Gone , DEad .Gubbed,.Liquidated etc..Im pretty sure you would get a lot more support with your current PARASITE , Mr Ashley..If this had been at any other club , i reckon the whole of Scottish football would help to get something going to rid of this gigantic wankstain..BUT ????? WATP

Is there not an RIFC/ the RFC /oldco /newco fan big enough to admit that their team / club/ company/holding company/Institusion went pop. Gone , DEad .Gubbed,.Liquidated etc..Im pretty sure you would get a lot more support with your current PARASITE , Mr Ashley..If this had been at any other club , i reckon the whole of Scottish football would help to get something going to rid of this gigantic wankstain..BUT ????? WATP

Sorry, snailbhoy......you're part of the problem.

Two points:

It's jealousy, not your version.

You will be waiting at least five years, IMHO, for title 55, so keep dreaming.

The next few will go to Heatrs, Aberdeen and Partick Thistle before you get another.

HTH

They'll be waiting at least 55 years for title 55.