Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

T_K doing multiple entries for the Heads Gone nomination day after day. What an angry person.

Actually feel sorry for him, a bitter mess every night.must be DK admitting theyre a new club thats done it.

Ooops maybe I shouldn't have said that , he might say I'm "oft-banned" or something!

Edited by THE KING

That guy I'm talking about has 7000 posts on rangersmedia - that's some plastic!!!

Oh dear, go and try again....

Only 7000? There have been folk outed after over 20k posts.

I didn't say it was difficult to be at it on rangers media, rather that the place is infested with at it p***ks.

Do rangers fans ever take responsibility for anything? Even posts on their own forum are by other folk.

What a spineless bunch!

Would you take responsibility for something you had no part in?

If the answer's yes - you're a bigger walloper than I ever gave you credit for.

If the answer's no - mind you don't choke on your hypocrisy.

Would you take responsibility for something you had no part in?

If the answer's yes - you're a bigger walloper than I ever gave you credit for.

If the answer's no - mind you don't choke on your hypocrisy.

Come on bendy, don't pretend you don't understand. He's saying as fellow fans you do have a part in it. He is rejecting the idea that all these people are "not representative" or plastics or whatever other 'It wisnie us' defence you care to spout. No hypocrisy required.

Come on bendy, don't pretend you don't understand. He's saying as fellow fans you do have a part in it. He is rejecting the idea that all these people are "not representative" or plastics or whatever other 'It wisnie us' defence you care to spout. No hypocrisy required.

Jaysus back on The Big Thread. LTNS, buddy. Your team has a hard furrow to plough this season. As a neutral I hope you stay up.

Eh, I don't think he's pretending...

Well, its been a few days since this went up, here it is again. :lol:

Yesterday, King said it was “practically feasible and legally feasible” to rehabilitate the oldco.

The South Africa-based tycoon added: “I would like to see us taking oldco out of liquidation and putting assets back into oldco.

“It would be a good thing to do. It would be back to the traditional Rangers.

“I think the supporters would like it.”

Also still waiting for a Rangers fan to provide proof of continuation, just saying the SFA, UEFA, FIFA, SPL, SPFL, ASA, ACA, ICI, FBI, MI5, MI6, PS4, FDA and 60% of Glasgow taxi drivers all believe so is not evidence.