Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does it frustrate you that a bunch of crooks, and I include our governing bodies, bent over backwards to perpetrate a lie. All for financial gain. That if the same circumstances had taken place with any other Scottish Club, said club would have been consigned to the history books?

By coroborating their lie. You are feeding their greed for the crooked pound. Sleep tight you poor gullible bugger.

Because of this...and the financial doping of one club for at least a decade before it hit the fan I eventually decided to stop paying thousands of pounds per year watching my club. Scottish football fans, including Rangers fans have been cheated by the very people who should have been protecting and promoting our game, my own club board included . I understand why they did what they did, but they were wrong, and corrupted.

We need honesty of what happened and why, then a root and branch clearout of those who decided the only way out of the situation is what we ended up with, hopefully the arrest of these chancers will start that uncomfortable process, I will not hold my breath

So The Big Thread has almost 200,000 posts and more than 12 million views yet we still have to deal with cretins like this.

Forgive me if I'm excoriating you, chap, but that is breathtakingly ignorant even by the low standards of the Ps&Ds.

Bearing in mind that it's the football club that holds the licence and not a company, can you please tell me where they obtained the licence from?

I thought that one was by David Essex.Anyway, it should read "Exit, pursued by a bear"; not "Exuent pursued by a bear".

Indeed it should. Antigonus (sp?) Gets chased by the bear. The "exit all" direction follows shortly after.

Not like The_KinCarCrash to make himself look stupid while trying to appear erudite, is it?

Bit of a disingenuone, if you ask me.

Quick questions

If the "company" holds or owns the membership, the registration, the players, staff and employees contracts, the infrastructure, assets, the debts, all commercial activities etc..., and shares are bought and sold not for the club but for the company

Then what exactly does the club hold? If you wanted to buy the "club" without the "company" what exactly would you be owning?

Quick questions

If the "company" holds or owns the membership, the registration, the players, staff and employees contracts, the infrastructure, assets, the debts, all commercial activities etc..., and shares are bought and sold not for the club but for the company

Then what exactly does the club hold? If you wanted to buy the "club" without the "company" what exactly would you be owning?

The content of my previous post.

Quick questions

fa

Quick questions

Dignity & Heritage mate.

Quick questions

The club and company are the same thing.

Edited by Farrah Swango