Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well said, chaps. I am fairly sure you would go a long way before you found any organisation with such a short history which could boast a comparable list of shady characters pushing and shoving to get their turn at the trough, and even further before you found a group of people stupid enough to keep refilling that trough.

The funniest thing is that, while they've all had their hindsight goggles on, the BRALT stands testament to their worship of every crook to mount the Marble Staircase. Even their erstwhile buddy, the racist taxi-driver, put his principles to one side( :lol:), just like wee Five Stars, when they realised the Kraydales involvement meant they could continue to kid themselves they had a "rangers" to watch and, thus, their existence would be validated.

It's all good now, even if the latest guy to take over the helm of the Govan Titanic was exposed as a liar and cheat on a grand scale before he ever got near the new club. He was, mind you, involved in their predecessors' demise. And he claims to be a fan of the rangers. So there you go, youngsy. Will he do? :)

Mad QC say what?

Rangers must be playing good football or something, look at the state of you all.

Look if its ok for Jackanory Dave to paint a picture then let me indulge you all.

Charles Green and all his cronies, those in charge of Duff and Fuds, all the middlemen, the Rangers tax case blogger and your hero Craig Whyte are all going to end up behind bars, Rangers will horse the championship and go on to reclaim the clubs rightful place at the top of Scottish Football, you lot will all be beelin and the Rangers fans will laugh, welcome to the not too distant future.

"reclaim". :lol::lol::lol:

Rangers must be playing good football or something, look at the state of you all.

Look if its ok for Jackanory Dave to paint a picture then let me indulge you all.

Charles Green and all his cronies, those in charge of Duff and Fuds, all the middlemen, the Rangers tax case blogger and your hero Craig Whyte are all going to end up behind bars, Rangers will horse the championship and go on to reclaim the clubs rightful place at the top of Scottish Football, you lot will all be beelin and the Rangers fans will laugh, welcome to the not too distant future.

Greenied you because either:

you are taking the piss

you need pitying

"David Whitehouse, the managing director of administrators Duff and Phelps, was detained by officers at 6am this morning at his home in Cheshire"

I seem to recall that when some people questioned the motives of wh Ireland, the p and B response was " they are an esteemed award winning company, you can't question them"

Yet here we have the managing director of an esteemed award winning company in severe soapy bubble.

Just saying.....

Edited by bennett

So

Green arrested and charged

Whitehouse arrested

Craig Shyte arrested

I wonder if they have any Mike Ashley sized cells.

I've a feeling that green and co will sing like canaries, would be a shame if uncle mike got implicated in it all.

"David Whitehouse, the managing director of administrators Duff and Phelps, was detained by officers at 6am this morning at his home in Cheshire"

I seem to recall that when some people questioned the motives of wh Ireland, the p and B response was " they are an esteemed award winning company, you can't question them"

Yet here we have the managing director of an esteemed award winning company in severe soapy bubble.

Just saying.....

I'm not sure whether "Non-Rangers fans were overly credulous towards cheats and fraudsters" is the most profitable line of argument that you could pursue here, Benny.

I'm not sure whether "Non-Rangers fans were overly credulous towards cheats and fraudsters" is the most profitable line of argument that you could pursue here, Benny.

Fair point, Rhatbhoy. I do like the sentence though. All I need is a context in which to use it. I'm sure something will appear.

As part of the application to transfer Old Co Rangers membership, Green's consortium were required to provide full disclosure on their financial backers, beneficial shareholders, working capital funds, business plans and whether or not Craig Whyte was involved. They had to provide a copy of the Share and Purchase Agreement signed with Duff and Phelps.

Green refused to name who it is that owns the club, or provide any detail of the rest of the SFA's requirements to the public.

He only admitted that Blue Pitch Holdings owned 23%, but not who was involved. In effect, nobody really knew who owned Rangers.

So if Green has lied to satisfy the conditions on membership transfer, or worse Whyte was involved somewhere. where does that leave that membership share? ....If transferred by use fraudulent information? ......with the now liquidated Old Co? Dundee may have a legal claim to that membership if obtained by deception?

Could get juicy.

So if Green has lied to satisfy the conditions on membership transfer, or worse Whyte was involved somewhere. where does that leave that membership share? ....If transferred by use fraudulent information? ......with the now liquidated Old Co? Dundee may have a legal claim to that membership if obtained by deception?

Could get juicy.

Did that mad b*****d di Stefano not start buying up shares in the liquidated club? Be totally insane if it all reverts to him.

*wild tangent brought to you by excitement something interesting has happened on this thread

It still makes me laugh that prior to the CVA everyone from the media to Charlie Green told us liquidation is the death of the club. Why else would the papers have the following on the front page?

qQdVOQW.jpg

But suddenly, despite months passing since the club went into admit, we hear about holding companies being separate from "clubs" etc... yet it was not mentioned once before the failure of the CVA this was a thing, not once

My favorite being the new "club" wasn't disqualified from Europe, the "company" running it had to have at least 3 years of accounts. :1eye

:lol:

Edited by Enrico Annoni

I hope someone can find me an article in the media that told us something along the lines of

"Don't worry, if the CVA fails the club will simply be transferred to another company, RFC fans have nothing to worry about at this creditors meeting as it relates to the holding company only"

I'd like to see that

Edited by Enrico Annoni

I hope someone can find me an article in the media that told us something along the lines of

"Don't worry, if the CVA fails the club will simply be transferred to another company, RFC fans have nothing to worry about at this creditors meeting as it relates to the holding company only"

I'd like to see that

Your the one with a point to prove so why don't you show us a document which states Rangers are not the same club