Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's your decline that saddens me fb, your decline. You had such promise.

In future, I might choose to end all my posts by pointing this out.

I've had Forever Blue on ignore for at least a couple of years, him and Dhenboy. If you are saying his posts have declined I dread to think what kind of pish he's coming up with now.

Was their 3 sellouts at the San giro at all last season ?

Where is The_Arsehole when ya need him... :rolleyes:

Pffft, I've given up on the their/there shite. There are much richer seams to mine, eg:

The last and only refugee the bears have to cling to in their quest for misplaced superiority. Superb.

post-44711-0-38433600-1438174833_thumb.j

From the BBC article:

'Until ownership information is provided, the shares held by the four companies are essentially worthless.'

I think they might be pretty much worthless at the moment either way to be honest.

From the BBC article:

'Until ownership information is provided, the shares held by the four companies are essentially worthless.'

I think they might be pretty much worthless at the moment either way to be honest.

Playing to the Orc gallery, plenty of previous directors knew who these guys were, and stated such in the press.

Playing to the Orc gallery, plenty of previous directors knew who these guys were, and stated such in the press.

When and where?

Blue pitch have never be known to the public.

You seem confused. Previous directors knowing doesn't mean the information was public.

Green stated that both he and the SFA knew who they were.

so someone who isn't a majority shareholder has made a decision to block other non majority shareholders for having a say in the running of the company ?

what do they get to say about the running of the club ?

Blue Pitch Holdings receive a payment every time Rangers play on the Ibrox pitch. The stadium was non-negotiable, the pitch was.

*I may have made this up.

@Pmacgiollabhain A top source informs me that BPH get paid £1m every time Rangers play on the pitch at Ibrox

The above quote maybe faked