Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bennett, you really are a master of refusing to address difficult questions. It must be every spiv's dream to own a club whose supporters wilfully turn a blind eye to any bad news whatsoever.

I hate to bring the thread back on topic but I do wonder why it is taking so long for the HMRC appeal at the court of session ?

Getting bad news before Saturday would be stupendous and then there's the other result they will gloat on about for ages.

DAVE KING on Sky sports insisting the fans must buy more and spend more to take the club forward as it wont matter how much the investors put in the fans are the main stay of the club, Dig Deep Gers fans!

Wallets, ready!

Guest Flash

I hate to bring the thread back on topic but I do wonder why it is taking so long for the HMRC appeal at the court of session ?

Getting bad news before Saturday would be stupendous and then there's the other result they will gloat on about for ages.

The UTT hearing finished on 7 March 2014 and the decision was released on 8 July 2014, so it could be a while yet before the Court of Session outcome is known.

In an interview with Jim White on Sky Sports News HQ, King said: “Myself and my co-investors have agreed to invest any shortfall that the club has while it’s rebuilding itself and we have done that.” ....but but Davy ders nae MEKANISUHMMMM tae invest!

Don't you mean the company that owns and operates the club?

Noticed Jim White asked if King was going to give money to the club too. Must have been a slip of the tongue.

You not got any contacts in the court of session? Edited by bennett

So KDS have closed the biggest thread on KDS....35000 views per day since the 8th of June...ah well at least the BRALT is still open.

'Locking this for a while.

Reason being that there isn't anything going on over Ibrox way, and the thread has become little more than a Rangers Chatroom for a small number of posters. This isn't really what KDS was intended to be used for. We're a Celtic forum first and foremost, so it seems odd (to the mods at least) that people come on here primarily to discuss Rangers.

Of course there will be events related to Rangers that are worth discussing. However, we're not comfortable with people using KDS only to chat informally about Rangers.'

You just know that a fair few of them will also post on here too.

So KDS have closed the biggest thread on KDS....35000 views per day since the 8th of June...ah well at least the BRALT is still open.

'Locking this for a while.

Reason being that there isn't anything going on over Ibrox way, and the thread has become little more than a Rangers Chatroom for a small number of posters. This isn't really what KDS was intended to be used for. We're a Celtic forum first and foremost, so it seems odd (to the mods at least) that people come on here primarily to discuss Rangers.

Of course there will be events related to Rangers that are worth discussing. However, we're not comfortable with people using KDS only to chat informally about Rangers.'

Seems a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

You just know that a fair few of them will also post on here too.

Isn't it ironic that is Rangers fans talking about the activity on a Celtic forum or is it a case of

club-obsession-flyer1.jpg