Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I know I am bucking the trend here and straying dangerously on topic but I asked if anyone had any updates on the court case from last week? No replies other than the TSFM blog from Wednesday.

Bizarrely the post has been deleted. Do i need to be offensive and off topic to avoid deletion these days or whit?

Oh fine then.

Look all theragers are ignorant bigots:

Scots athlete Lynsey Sharp says sorry after causing online storm with 'Big Djok Knew' Tweet

She said: “I didn't appreciate how my comment would be interpreted and certainly did not intend to make fun of Jock Stein or child abuse, something I find absolutely abhorrent.

"I did not fully understand the meaning of what I wrote at the time but accept now what was said was in extremely poor taste.

"I would never have written it if I had thought people would have taken my words in the way many of them have.

"It was an error of judgement on my part which I deeply regret and I apologise for any offence or distress I have caused."

I hope you are all happy now.

I know I am bucking the trend here and straying dangerously on topic but I asked if anyone had any updates on the court case from last week? No replies other than the TSFM blog from Wednesday.

Bizarrely the post has been deleted. Do i need to be offensive and off topic to avoid deletion these days or whit?

Your avatar is offensive

Who knew what exactly?

'As soon as Jock heard he went and threw him out the club'....Sean Fallon.

'It was an open secret within the club'... Billy McNeill.

--------------

If you believe Fallon and McNeil a helluva lot of people knew a helluva lot. Then again they could be big bad Proddie bigots telling lies to blacken the name of big Jock the Proddie...

--------------

If you believe Fallon and McNeil a helluva lot of people knew a helluva lot. Then again they could be big bad Proddie bigots telling lies to blacken the name of big Jock the Proddie...

You seem to know a lot about another football club. Obsessed much?

--------------

Why would anyone want to blacken the name of Stein? Indeed, Rangers fans as much as any group should be ashamed to do so given his actions during the 1971 Ibrox disaster. The fact you use it to try and score points says as much about you as anyone involved.

Edited by Ross.

--------------

Let's not forget Torbett the Proddie...