Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

MON THE UTT :thumsup2

I'm sure that Rangers won the UTT...

Upper-tier tribunal upholds view that payments made to staff and players were loans

HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS has seen its challenge to the employee benefits trust scheme used by Glasgow Rangers fail at the upper-tier tribunal

OK I'll bite. This forum is just for taking the piss out of a bunch of fannies

Pozbaird's OP was to seek views as to how the Rangers situation would pan out after Craigie Bhoy put them into admin.

Who could have predicted the clusterfuck 'off the radar' that followed?

I'm sure that Rangers won the UTT... Upper-tier tribunal upholds view that payments made to staff and players were loans HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS has seen its challenge to the employee benefits trust scheme used by Glasgow Rangers fail at the upper-tier tribunal

Yeah the decision was upheld by the UTT from the FTT and it has went to the CoS, but UTT sounds a whole lot better than the CoS IMO.

Mon the QC. :unsure::lol:

Pozbaird's OP was to seek views as to how the Rangers situation would pan out after Craigie Bhoy put them into admin.

Who could have predicted the clusterfuck 'off the radar' that followed?

The mega meltdowns from the orc horde as each ray of light was snuffed out almost as soon as they seen it was one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed. :lol:

Suggest that this thread should be split in two. BRALT 1 would be for those who want to continue to discuss the extinct club and a new BRALT 2 for discussion on the solvency of the new one.

Aye but what about jet engines?

This thread is absolutely tremendous viewing at times.

Are there really people that think Rangers fans actually care their club is/isn't deid?

Ffs some people need to get out the front door a bit more instead of getting worked up into a frenzy on this thread :lol:

OK I'll bite. This forum is just for taking the piss out of a bunch of fannies who support a new club but they claim it's the same club.

No, no it isnt. This thread is for discussing all things related to Rangers finances, both past and present.

Im sure I dont need to remind anyone what happens to posters who continue to personally attack others

Edited by Mr X

They certainly seem to spend a lot of time defending their view of Rangers' continuation.

Excellent use of the apostrophe, Mikey. Have a Charles. I'm pleased that my boring the c**t out of everyone is having an affect.

How're you doing anyway? How're Motherwell set for the new season?

I'm sure that Rangers won the UTT...

Upper-tier tribunal upholds view that payments made to staff and players were loans

HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS has seen its challenge to the employee benefits trust scheme used by Glasgow Rangers fail at the upper-tier tribunal

Im sure it wasn't Rangers , but a holding company that was involved in this ongoing case?

Guest Flash

The UTT Decision has the Appellant as The Commissioners for HMRC and the Repondents as Murray Group Holdings Ltd, Murray Group Management Ltd, The Premier Property Group Ltd, G M Mining Ltd and RFC 2012 PLC (in liquidation) (formerly The Rangers Football Club plc).

The UTT Decision has the Appellant as The Commissioners for HMRC and the Repondents as Murray Group Holdings Ltd, Murray Group Management Ltd, The Premier Property Group Ltd, G M Mining Ltd and RFC 2012 PLC (in liquidation) (formerly The Rangers Football Club plc).

So just to clarify, that's the old rangers fc, the club who became a company in 1899, and the Murray group, their holding company.

Seems quite straightforward, wonder why sevconians can't grasp this.