Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Was it Tedi? :P

Nah. This friend is a big bald proddie ex soldier who desperately wants to be something hes not. I can see why he chose to support the plastics.lol. He hates being reminded he swore allegiance to her Majesty. I dont remind him too often right enough...not the kind of person you fall out with lol

Anyway it finished 1-0.

Glasgow was full of guys/weans with dyed yellow hair. Fucking screwball but some fitba player.

He was a fantastic player. I met him in the Glasgow Hilton when he was with Rangers and he was spot on to talk to.

Sad to see the state he's in now.

How can these moronic fantasists even buy into this '20 years ago Gazza signing Hurrah Hurrah' bullshit?

delusional to put it mildly

The Paul Gascoigne signing is a symptom of why their old Clumpany went toes up and joined the choir invisible.

If Moonbeams and the corrupt Bank of Scotland fellow Brothers hadn't nailed them to to the perch, they would not have a faux 9 in a row to pathetically console themselves with.

Other clubs like my own would not have committed financial madness trying to 'compete' against the loaded dice...

Is the RFC1872RIP 9IAR the most major Pirrick victory ever in the history of stuff in general?

Still Gazza is still alive, with hopefully a chance of personal salvation. He's done better than the Ethereal Entity that signed him 20 years ago.

Paul Gascoigne was a brilliant footballer.

My FB thread had a little post today that it's 20 years today since RFC signed Gazza.

What was the name of that no mark nobody you recently signed?

What a come down.

Think Gazza would sign for Sevco if they pulled out all the stops, tbf.

Just under 28,000 season tickets sold and they only went on public sale on the 8th of July. Yet again an unbelievable effort from the Rangers support. Should reach 35,000 now by the end of August and won't be far off 40,000 by the time we sell the half season tickets at Xmas.

Just under 28,000 season tickets sold and they only went on public sale on the 8th of July. Yet again an unbelievable effort from the Rangers support. Should reach 35,000 now by the end of August and won't be far off 40,000 by the time we sell the half season tickets at Xmas.

And Davy will use £5m of that to pay off Ashley , well done.