Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Have they paid big bad mike back yet?

"at that time" you could use the full desktop version on your mobile. I know that is how I used to access the site and managed to give out dots easily enough.

Indeed. Probably completely compensates for the Liquidation of your old club.

FIFY :)

Just look at the four of you. A despondence of diddies.

Preferable to a bankruptcy of bears.

Hello hello Khenny. How did your team get last night? Did you watch the the game? Did you post about it?

Have you mentioned Aberdeen today or even this week? Are you really an Aberdeen fan or are you just here to post about Rangers?

Hello hello Khenny. How did your team get last night? Did you watch the the game? Did you post about it?

Have you mentioned Aberdeen today or even this week? Are you really an Aberdeen fan or are you just here to post about Rangers?

Why should I post about football on a comedy forum?

Fair point. You never signed up to post about football anyway. You signed up to post about Rangers. We agreed this before, right?

Don't think so, Dude.

A random sample of your batshit posts strongly hint that I would never agree with you on anything.

I do my Dons forumming on AFC chat

Hmmm whee have i heard something similar before.

Ah talk aboot PArtick on the thistle forum...

Ah talk aboot Killie on the Killie fans forum..

Ah talk aboot Hearts on kickback......

Surely there's not a debate about Rangers football club being liquidated. Debate what the re-birth since represents if you wish, but I think it's safe to say that liquidation is a reality.

Nope we were liquidised © Norman

I do agree with you.

However I'm a realist. Ps are brought up to obsess over Rangers, I blame the parents, Ds to be fair for the most part do post about their own clubs on this forum, they also tend to show equal disdain for Rangers and the Green ones, however Ms like Ken are something else, they like the Ps are only here to talk about the Rangers, this will never change.

I was brought up to be disgusted by cheating. I thank my parents.

I do agree with you.

However I'm a realist. Ps are brought up to obsess over Rangers, I blame the parents, Ds to be fair for the most part do post about their own clubs on this forum, they also tend to show equal disdain for Rangers and the Green ones, however Ms like Ken are something else, they like the Ps are only here to talk about the Rangers, this will never change.

By the way - have you been pulled up and told to use "green ones" too, Ted? :lol: