Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh ffs, next you will be asking to post pictures of my ST again and then inventing daft stories about me driving 80 miles across Scotland so me and No8 can get one over you.

TBH Tedi, you posting pics from a plane in mid flight on yer way to yer holidays would have topped it all. :lol:

Oh ffs, next you will be asking to post pictures of my ST again and then inventing daft stories about me driving 80 miles across Scotland so me and No8 can get one over you.

The one about you posting when we were at Livingpston....pretty sure it was the Albion Rovers game...was one of my favourites lol.

The computer genius obviously has never posted from a phone before lol

The one about you posting when we were at Livingpston....pretty sure it was the Albion Rovers game...was one of my favourites lol.

The computer genius obviously has never posted from a phone before lol

That wasn't me ya fanny, and was half the story bub. He gave a poster a red dot whilst supposedly being at the game from a mobile when at the time it was impossible to give out rep points from a mobile. Go figure.

Guest Flash

Haven't checked back through the thread but has there been any chat about the QC representing HMRC in the Court of Session in the big tax case being Julian Ghosh?

Haven't checked back through the thread but has there been any chat about the QC representing HMRC in the Court of Session in the big tax case being Julian Ghosh?

Not that I'm aware of Flash.

So who is this guy you speak of ?, should we check which school he attended ?

Guest Flash

Not that I'm aware of Flash.

So who is this guy you speak of ?, should we check which school he attended ?

Just thought some might enjoy the extra h in his name.

lol?

That is just a lie.

I actually burst out laughing waiting for Mrs 8 outside her work when I read it. Ironically enough my phone internet didn't let me reply. Edited by No8.

That wasn't me ya fanny, and was half the story bub. He gave a poster a red dot whilst supposedly being at the game from a mobile when at the time it was impossible to give out rep points from a mobile. Go figure.

On the mobile site you can access the full version of the site and give out rep points.

Unlucky m8.

On the mobile site you can access the full version of the site and give out rep points.

Unlucky m8.

It was the QC that accused Tedi of not being at the game as he had posted about the game. The argument had absolutely nothing to do with rep points.

I remember the game as Ted was sitting just in front of me and I would have text him to come and sit with us but my teenage son was being a teenage son at the time so didn't bother.

I remember the game as Ted was sitting just in front of me and I would have text him to come and sit with us but my teenage son was being a teenage son at the time so didn't bother.

Wid ye, aye :1eye

Anyhoo - wouldn't Tedi's mates have objected ? or did you have enough seats up beside you for Jock, Keeps, Myview, Vanderlei and Cooperonthewing :P

You have very thin skin. You might need to take a holiday from reading/posting/arguing/making a tit of yourself on here.