Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I know that these scrumbags aren't necessarily representative, but the fact that they exist at all makes me want to see the club they use as a vehicle for such ignorant nastiness, ground into the dirt.

It's an absolute joy to think of the damage the last few years must have done to these inadequate fuckwits.

P and Ber posts nonsense on Rangers media then posts it on here and shouts look at this everybody. The P&Ber's lap it up.

Style and substance is a lot like what you and Tedi post. Not sure what your issue is here. Thought you'd be applauding such fine rangers minds clear thinking.

But you constantly post about him. Every new poster is him. It's quite the obsession.

No i dont. I very rarely mention any celtic posters other than the QC.

I couldnt even tell you why Dhen was banned. I found him annoying but rarely offensive. Then again i have had him on ignore for quite a while.

P and Ber posts nonsense on Rangers media then posts it on here and shouts look at this everybody.

The P&Ber's lap it up.

So The King is responsible for most of the posts on that thread?

Is that really what you're suggesting here?

So The King is responsible for most of the posts on that thread? Is that really what you're suggesting here?

No, it looks like that you're suggesting it tho....

I never clicked on the link.

Dhense was a bit of a hero to a fair few folk on this thread, any criticism will invite scorn and heaven forbid that you should laugh at him

No, we Rangers fans should just ignore the fact he is unable to stay away, we should allow him to just create a new alias and spout the same bigoted nonsense as before because anyone that spends their life crusading against Rangers is a good c**t no matter what and must be defended.

He was banned for calling people rapists, this was after warnings for racism and bigotry......top bloke.

Why so silly again Ted?

Why the need to simply make stuff up?

"Hero", "Top bloke". Nobody's saying these things.

No, it looks like that you're suggesting it tho....

I never clicked on the link.

No it doesn't.

It was you who suggested that the person providing the link had provided the material the link led to.

I see you're back in that 'spouting unsupportable shit that you therefore don't attempt to support' mode.

A bit tiresome.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Why so silly again Ted? Why the need to simply make stuff up? "Hero", "Top bloke". Nobody's saying these things.

He was a popular poster amongst a section of this part of the forum due to his style of posting, Tedi is right and you are being silly again.

Oh ffs, next you will be asking to post pictures of my ST again and then inventing daft stories about me driving 80 miles across Scotland so me and No8 can get one over you.

TBH Tedi, you posting pics from a plane in mid flight on yer way to yer holidays would have topped it all. :lol:

Oh ffs, next you will be asking to post pictures of my ST again and then inventing daft stories about me driving 80 miles across Scotland so me and No8 can get one over you.

The one about you posting when we were at Livingpston....pretty sure it was the Albion Rovers game...was one of my favourites lol.

The computer genius obviously has never posted from a phone before lol