Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Take it is a compliment... You know you have really got under their skin when they make up nicknames for ya. ;) You are only at lite status so ya have a bit ta go until you get your own name like myself, Norman or QC.. I was once Norman lite, look at me now, Dougal and proud. :1eye

Edit: I think ya have to go from (insert username) lite to having a H inserted into your username for example :Mhonkey Tennis if you're not one of tham...Ask Vicky I think he is charge of designating the names..

I used to be Sull.

You're not doing yourself any favours here chappy. Do you really want an obese, hirsute, intellectually-challenged, knuckle-dragging, wife-beating bigoted bald c**t to explain the difference between an SPL (as was) share and an SFA license?

I thought UEFA controlled the club licencing system?

Is it not their rules which mean that Rangers' membership of the SFA is deemed to have been interupted?

When you get old, greying and balding you have two choices: a Bobby Charlton or a number 3.

I prefer the latter as I've no reason to disguise my age. Sometimes, when I don't shave, I look like a convict.

Number 3? I go with the bare blade. It gives you another 3 days before needing to scrape it again.

How long until Dhe....ahem i mean Glibandshameless starts going through my posting history dotting me lol.

Ok who is reporting him this time?lol

Yeah, he's defo not winding you up at all is he? It's a good thing you keep going on and on about it or we might not know how not bothered you are.

I just checked...he already has, the first thing he did after joining was go back and dot the exact same post from 2011 that his now banned alias Equalizer dotted a few days ago, dunno what you have done to him but it must have been good.

He is giving young Romeo a run for his money. lol.

Yeah, he's defo not winding you up at all is he? It's a good thing you keep going on and on about it or we might not know how not bothered you are.

I am sitting here pissing myself laughing at somebody who goes to all this trouble just to dot my posts and post utter shite about the club i support.

I am that bothered by what Dhen posts i rarely , if ever replied to him.

Please stop pointing and laughing at my pal dhense type post :lol:

I didnt want to say. It really is a desperate attempt at being noticed. Again i rarely if ever reply to that sad sac.

Please stop pointing and laughing at my pal dhense type post :lol:

Let me get this straight - you think that if you were doing something that annoyed me I would ask you to stop? Forgive me but you give the impression of being a dick for the sake of being a dick - such people never stop just because you ask them to. I was really just wondering if you were actually aware that you were encouraging him - probably not I suppose.

Post about him as much as you like. Whine about reddies as much as you like. Continue encouraging him as much as you like. (Although I belive you need to ask Kinky for permission if you want to vent a spleen).