Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I haven't a clue what yo are talking about. Care to explain?

To paraphrase you claimed only an idiot would say "There's no mechanism to invest a penny into rangers......"

It was Tedi that said this in the first place. THE KING was taking the mickey at Tedi being so stupid.

You have correctly stated that Tedi is an idiot. I am completely sure this was not your intent.

A quick google shows that our friends at rtc web... ERM the Rangers football monitor website have been discu.... ERM rambling about sportscotland, which explained s the p an b discussion today.

Sportscotlands role has never been a secret, intact it was mentioned before the training ground opened its doors around 14 years ago.

Keep up the digging lads.

Let's not kid ourselves, Warburton is not going to build a squad purely to win the championship,.

Good, yous mucked up the last 3 years because yous built not solely to get out the lower leagues but to win cups too :lol:

Good stuff, more fun times ahead.

To paraphrase you claimed only an idiot would say "There's no mechanism to invest a penny into rangers......"

It was Tedi that said this in the first place. THE KING was taking the mickey at Tedi being so stupid.

You have correctly stated that Tedi is an idiot. I am completely sure this was not your intent.

Fuxake. You're making me tacitly complicit in yet another of your petty witch hunts against Tedi (or Bennet or No8)?

You ghirls really need to take a look at yourselves. I had my 13 year old and some of her pals at the weekend and there is more bitching here in an hour than I saw with them in a day.

Away and talk about something useful like starter motors.

NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING VOTING:

MASH Holdings Limited (MASH) requisitioned a General Meeting (GM) of Rangers International Football Club PLC (The Company) which took place at Ibrox Stadium on Friday, June 12, 2015. There were two ordinary resolutions.

Resolution 1:

THAT, the shareholders support the principle that the Rangers Football Club Limited (the “Club”), a subsidiary of the Company, is released from the arrangements between the Club and SportsDirect.com Retail Limited (Sports Direct) pursuant to the Facility announced by the Company on 27 January 2015: (a) including the release of security over (i) the Rangers' brands owned by the Club; (ii) the Murray Park training ground; (iii) the Albion Street car park; and (iv) Edmiston House; (b) including the release of the Club from the current restrictions preventing it from being able to provide security over the Ibrox stadium without the prior consent of Sports Direct; and© thereby resulting in the transfer back of a 26% interest in Rangers Retail Limited from Sports Direct to the Club , through the Directors of the Company resolving to procure the repayment in full of the loan of £5 million owed by the Club to Sports Direct as soon as possible after the passing of this Resolution.

For - 29,376,675 (46.36%)

Against - 33,988,991 (53.64%)

Total votes cast on the Resolution was 63,365,666. This represents 77.77 % of the Company’s issued share capital

Resolution 2:

THAT, the shareholders support the Directors of the Company in their desire to ensure that the contractual arrangements between the Club and various members of the Sports Direct group of companies are renegotiated on a basis that is fair and reasonable for both parties and will deliver best value to both the Club and Sports Direct. The shareholders agree that these negotiations need to address the whole relationship between the Club and Sports Direct in order to achieve that goal.

For - 39,760,539 (62.5%)

Against - 23,852,291 (37.5%)

Total votes cast on the Resolution was 63,612,830. This represents 78.07% of the Company’s issued share capital

RIFC is pleased to declare the outcome of the GM.

mike-ashley-laughing-newcastle-united-nu

The mechanism does not exist, the company cannot issue new shares without a rights issue with a full prospectus where all existing shareholders have the opportunity to invest and protect their shareholding and voting rights, any other investment would require a new resolution passed by 75% of shareholders at a GM the fact they are no longer listed on aim makes not a blind bit of difference.

PM wants to do this through the ISDX market, he is record saying this.

The only mechanism open to put money in at this time is soft loans.

WTF?

The mechanism does not exist, the company cannot issue new shares without a rights issue with a full prospectus where all existing shareholders have the opportunity to invest and protect their shareholding and voting rights, any other investment would require a new resolution passed by 75% of shareholders at a GM the fact they are no longer listed on aim makes not a blind bit of difference.

PM wants to do this through the ISDX market, he is record saying this.

The only mechanism open to put money in at this time is soft loans.

So Kinky is the idiot then?

This is, of course, the level of idiocy I'd expect from you.

Companies don't, of course, need a listing to sell shares in said company or to raise investment.

Fuxake. You're making me tacitly complicit in yet another of your petty witch hunts against Tedi (or Bennet or No8)?

You ghirls really need to take a look at yourselves. I had my 13 year old and some of her pals at the weekend and there is more bitching here in an hour than I saw with them in a day.

You were the one who started the idiot hunt.

What are you on about? Witch hunt? I've made no comment on Tedi's nonsense about investing. At the time all I asked him was how Somers was employed by Ashley. You are the one that said he was stupid. All the back-peddling in the world won't change that.

Caling people ghirls? You no a bit old for rubbish like that?

Go back and grab the context. He was ripping it out of Tedi and you have proved him right. Tedi is an idiot and, despite his protestations that King has not actually invested in Rangers due to there being no vehicle for investment, there are means to sell shares in the company.

6carstolen3.jpg

Oh diddies! Inculcating me in a feud with Teds whilst ignoring tashyboy's 'beasting' assertion?

The Big Thread is getting too polarised and febrile.

If anyone's inculcating it's you in your failed attempts to repeatedly deflect from you breaking ranks and calling one of your own, an idiot.

Feud? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is not a mechanism currently available, this was made clear at the time, indeed the process was made clear before he even came in.

The only way to put money in via investment is to (1) list the company (2) issue a prospectus (3) allow people to invest, this was the system put in place by the previous board.

The only route to get money into the company prior, is to loan money as it is needed which is what they are doing.

The reason anyone cannot invest is because a mechanism does not yet exist to invest,

This is, of course, the level of idiocy I'd expect from you.

Companies don't, of course, need a listing to sell shares in said company or to raise investment.

The Khincardine, offended by everything ashamed of nothing.

I know you only joined the forum to bait Rangers fans but you crossed a line, chap.

I have my lassies and their pals at my house. This is perfectly normal for parents. For you to imply something sinister is execrable.

Trying to make it about 'me' rather than just you being a c**t merely adds to your odium..