Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Resolution 1 narrowly defeated

Resolution 2 passed

NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING VOTING:

MASH Holdings Limited (MASH) requisitioned a General Meeting (GM) of Rangers International Football Club PLC (The Company) which took place at Ibrox Stadium on Friday, June 12, 2015. There were two ordinary resolutions.

Resolution 1:

THAT, the shareholders support the principle that the Rangers Football Club Limited (the “Club”), a subsidiary of the Company, is released from the arrangements between the Club and SportsDirect.com Retail Limited (Sports Direct) pursuant to the Facility announced by the Company on 27 January 2015: (a) including the release of security over (i) the Rangers' brands owned by the Club; (ii) the Murray Park training ground; (iii) the Albion Street car park; and (iv) Edmiston House; (b) including the release of the Club from the current restrictions preventing it from being able to provide security over the Ibrox stadium without the prior consent of Sports Direct; and© thereby resulting in the transfer back of a 26% interest in Rangers Retail Limited from Sports Direct to the Club , through the Directors of the Company resolving to procure the repayment in full of the loan of £5 million owed by the Club to Sports Direct as soon as possible after the passing of this Resolution.

For - 29,376,675 (46.36%)

Against - 33,988,991 (53.64%)

Total votes cast on the Resolution was 63,365,666. This represents 77.77 % of the Company’s issued share capital

Resolution 2:

THAT, the shareholders support the Directors of the Company in their desire to ensure that the contractual arrangements between the Club and various members of the Sports Direct group of companies are renegotiated on a basis that is fair and reasonable for both parties and will deliver best value to both the Club and Sports Direct. The shareholders agree that these negotiations need to address the whole relationship between the Club and Sports Direct in order to achieve that goal.

For - 39,760,539 (62.5%)

Against - 23,852,291 (37.5%)

Total votes cast on the Resolution was 63,612,830. This represents 78.07% of the Company’s issued share capital

RIFC is pleased to declare the outcome of the GM.

My news feed just popped up that the fans have voted to not pay Ashley back.

Gotta wonder what investors would want to put money into a company that refuses to pay back its debts

No, that can't be right, our resident contract law expert, Tedi, will clear this up once and for all.

remember, the no time limit contract was signed by one of Ashleys men

My news feed just popped up that the fans have voted to not pay Ashley back.

also that they want to renegotiate the deal.i would guess that magic mike will give them a big gtf as it takes more than one side saying we want to renegotiate.

Ashley can now ask for a court order.

So don't be surprised if the gates for Murray Park are locked by the bailiffs sometime soon.

Aye and broxy bear will get put down or end up west calder zoo.

It would be funny if they weren't allowed to use Mike Ashley's Rangers badge .

believe this was part of the funding that was used to help buiid it, think council or govt scheme

historical from when the centre was built but only seems to have been registered recently

notice which one of Ashleys mens signatures are on it.. none its Somers.

I'm sure Tedi will be rushing to apologise to for all his "Ashley's men signed it" rubbish.

Ashley can now ask for a court order.

So don't be surprised if the gates for Murray Park are locked by the bailiffs sometime soon.

Would that court order fill the criteria of being an insolvency event?

believe this was part of the funding that was used to help buiid it, think council or govt scheme

historical from when the centre was built but only seems to have been registered recently

notice which one of Ashleys mens signatures are on it.. none its Somers.

So whose man is Somers and did he fraudulently sign away security when there was already a security preventing him from doing so?

This is, of course, the level of idiocy I'd expect from you.

Companies don't, of course, need a listing to sell shares in said company or to raise investment.

Go back and grab the context. He was ripping it out of Tedi and you have proved him right. Tedi is an idiot and, despite his protestations that King has not actually invested in Rangers due to there being no vehicle for investment, there are means to sell shares in the company. Edited by stonedsailor

Companies don't, of course, need a listing to sell shares in said company or to raise investment.

He was only repeating Tedi words

What kind of idiot, (apart from rangers fans obviously) do you expect to invest any sort of serious money into the black hole of govan? Bearing in mind that the chairman is a convicted fraudster.

There is no sort of return on any investment, even Dave king said he wouldn't invest if he was looking for a return. :lol:

Edited by blanco

That's the problem with letting your allegiance rule your opinions Kinky. Sometimes you inadvertently tell the truth.

also that they want to renegotiate the deal.i would guess that magic mike will give them a big gtf as it takes more than one side saying we want to renegotiate.

That's the bit that makes me laugh. They are voting to renegotiate a deal that isn't up for negotiation. If they didn't like the deal then they shouldn't have signed the paperwork (and it is noted that it was Somers doing the signing for Rangers and not Ashleys men). I think its unlikely that Ashley will negotiate the deal with them, unless he can possibly find someway of making it even more lucrative for himslef.