Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So you do not know then, thought so?

There is not a mechanism currently available, this was made clear at the time, indeed the process was made clear before he even came in.

The only way to put money in via investment is to (1) list the company (2) issue a prospectus (3) allow people to invest, this was the system put in place by the previous board.

The only route to get money into the company prior, is to loan money as it is needed which is what they are doing.

Now you tell me what has changed?

So the only reason King can't invest is because the NOMAD he had "lined up" failed to actually exist? King has fixed it so that King can't invest - but it's not his fault he's not invested. That is what you are saying isn't it?

Why do Sevconians trust a word King says? Can any of the resident Bears give me a serious answer to this? Something beyond that pathetic guff about him being "a real Rangers man"?

The reason anyone cannot invest is because a mechanism does not yet exist to invest, I believe they are working on listing on another exchange, they stated this would take several months, has anything changed in this regard?

You really are on top form today.

The mechanism did exist.

King broke that mechanism.

Result? King "can't" invest but according to you it's not his fault.

Brilliant stuff. Beginning to wonder if you another Snafu type.

ETA: As far as I know nothing has changed from when ISDX and AIM both told sevco to piss off. What do you think has changed?

Edited by aofjays

So if King *can't* invest any money in The Rangers, what use is he exactly?

Is he a shrewd and canny operator with wealth off the radar or is he poor old loyal Dave hamstrung by the rules and regulations?

So you do not know then, thought so?

There is not a mechanism currently available, this was made clear at the time, indeed the process was made clear before he even came in.

The only way to put money in via investment is to (1) list the company (2) issue a prospectus (3) allow people to invest, this was the system put in place by the previous board.

The only route to get money into the company prior, is to loan money as it is needed which is what they are doing.

Now you tell me what has changed?

He can't just give it?

As a private company (delisted) King can make what ever cash for equity deal he likes.

Read that on a blog type of post^^^

Forgetting that king can't just do whatever he wants to......

Was it Einstein who defined insanity as repeating the same actions over and over and expecting a different outcome?

P&B bears are supposedly some of the most sensiblee.

I hope i am the exception that proves the rule othewise i despair for the average Bear

You are not.

The mechanism does not exist now, you can harping back to an irrelevant point back if you want.

Always known you are just another Dhenbhoy type.

King being the "only reason" King can't invest is irrelevant. Truly stunning doublethink Tedi, Walter Winston Smith would be impressed.

I'm currently seeing a Western Union advert on the screen next to this conversation. The headline is 'Send money online.'

Apparently people can transfer money to a bank account overseas using the internet for a fee of 5 USD.

Are Sevco fans seriously suggesting that Dave King cannot cover the 5 USD fee that would be required if he wanted to pump a couple of million into TRFC (or is it RIFC) at any stage?

I'm currently seeing a Western Union advert on the screen next to this conversation. The headline is 'Send money online.'

Apparently people can transfer money to a bank account overseas using the internet for a fee of 5 USD.

Are Sevco fans seriously suggesting that Dave King cannot cover the 5 USD fee that would be required if he wanted to pump a couple of million into TRFC (or is it RIFC) at any stage?

Do they have s bank account?