Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Probably mentioned earlier - McCulloch, Boyd, Mohsni, Black, Smith, Daly, Foster, Hutton, Simonson, Robinson and Faure have all left Rangers.

McCulloch is on the run from the police

What in the name of f**k does "over invest" even mean? Is this recognised buisness speak or some other way of saying that they are going to pish the money up against the wall?

It means piss more up the wall after spending £100m plus winning the bottom tiers of Scottish senior football when it can be done at a fraction of the cost. Keeping up appearances. Hyacinth Bucket FC.

Amazing stuff from King today.

I'll resist the urge to predict another insolvency, because it really might not pan out that way.

To have the chairman however - given recent history - talk of overspending on purpose, is just, just astonishing. Why on earth is there a tolerance among fans for such mental talk?

Why won't he name a figure that he intends to see reached, by a combination of ST sales and his own group's "investment"? Even if this guy didn't have the back story he does, that should be ringing alarm bells.

It's honestly incredible that even after all this, no Rangers figure can say that they'll aim to balance the books and then see what can be achieved on the field.

Seriously, that club is institutionally bonkers.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Amazing stuff from King today.

I'll resist the urge to predict another insolvency, because it really might not pan out that way.

To have the chairman however - given recent history - talk of overspending on purpose, is just, just astonishing. Why on earth is there a tolerance among fans for such mental talk?

Why won't he name a figure that he intends to see reached, by a combination of ST sales and his own group's "investment"? Even if this guy didn't have the back story he does, that should be ringing alarm bells.

It's honestly incredible that even after all this, no Rangers figure can say that they'll aim to balance the books and then see what can be achieved on the field.

Seriously, that club is institutionally bonkers.

#prayforthethreebears.

"Why won't he name a figure that he intends to see reached"

I remember pulling my hair out when Murray used to come out and announce exactly how much we had to spend and clubs demanded more for players.

While celtic always kept schtum abiut how much they had and played hardball.

"Why won't he name a figure that he intends to see reached"I remember pulling my hair out when Murray used to come out and announce exactly how much we had to spend and clubs demanded more for players.While celtic always kept schtum abiut how much they had and played hardball.

Because he hasn't got any money?