Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How's Ally's lawnmower doing? Has he got one of those ride-on ones? I wonder if he's thought about taking up topiary. Perhaps he could trim a hedge in the shape of the Petrofac cup.

Damn. I thought that was a hapax....but a quick search shows it's been used hunners of times. Usually about beards.

When I read the words "other cheek" in that tear-stained rant, I momentarily thought he was talking about Celtic.

That was my first thought, too! :lol:

Thought he was going to go on to suggest some sort of soup kitchen type campaign while handing out biblical tracts...

Edited by Jacksgranda

Chic Young on the radio - still slavering about how Scottish Football needs Rangers in the top league - what a fucking moron.

The man is a walking cliché.

One of the "journalists" on SSB was pressed on such a statement the other night in the phone in.

He eventually admitted that when journalists come out with this shite, it's they themselves who need The Rangers in the top league.

https://rangerssupportersloyal.wordpress.com/2015/06/05/the-sound-of-silence/comment-page-1/#comment-1381

Penny starting to drop in the arcade. I knew King was not just a liar and tax evader, but a serious criminal defrauder, one who should be behind bars, certainly somebody my own accounting and legal firm would not touch as far as representation goes, but here is the truth - he's no money to bring to the Sevco table, the entity will be running on fumes again very soon with no soft Ashley loans to keep it alive. Get your money on Hibernian to win the Championship. 6/4 at reputable bookmakers.

https://rangerssupportersloyal.wordpress.com/2015/06/05/the-sound-of-silence/comment-page-1/#comment-1381

Penny starting to drop in the arcade. I knew King was not just a liar and tax evader, but a serious criminal defrauder, one who should be behind bars, certainly somebody my own accounting and legal firm would not touch as far as representation goes, but here is the truth - he's no money to bring to the Sevco table, the entity will be running on fumes again very soon with no soft Ashley loans to keep it alive. Get your money on Hibernian to win the Championship. 6/4 at reputable bookmakers.

9/4 with skybet

Get the countdown started for yet another Rangers "share issue" to keep them afloat, with a further dilution in the value of those already bought as the more money than braincells brigade cough up more of what they cannot afford on another shower of crooks using their own moronic bigotry to fleece them dry again.

Rangers shares are the new Confederate Dollar Bills, growing ever more worthless by the day to those with eyes to see.

Interesting read, sounds as though Admin II is not a case of if, more a case of when...

Edit - Here is a thought, I know a Rangers minded man who has just been bought out and has a pocket full of cash, wonder if he would be stupid enough to invest!!

Edited by Old Diamond

Interesting read, sounds as though Admin II is not a case of if, more a case of when...

No way..King is a "real" rangers man. "return of the king", "warchest", "£20 million", "battle fever".

No way the fans have been duped again?

Still... At least the Good Guys won, eh, berz?

Penny's dropping for a few at least ;

"We are a laughing stock and I don’t mean simply in Scotland, Football terms or as a company, globally. We are an embarrassment in everything we now do, everything we now compete in and everything we stand for."

Get the countdown started for yet another Rangers "share issue" to keep them afloat, with a further dilution in the value of those already bought as the more money than braincells brigade cough up more of what they cannot afford on another shower of crooks using their own moronic bigotry to fleece them dry again.

Rangers shares are the new Confederate Dollar Bills, growing ever more worthless by the day to those with eyes to see.

Who's going to underwrite it?