Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

nor is there any penalty for refusing this request.

Pretty sure there can be severe penalties for not paying up someone like Mike Ashley when he decides he wants paid.

You guys really think Mike Ashley is a big fat cretin who has no idea what he's doing and can have the wool pulled over his eyes by a two-bit conman like Dave King, don't you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the P & Bers seem to be missing is that their is no financial incentive to pay this loan off right now.

That's because Rangers don't have £500K let alone £5M.

Also King certainly won't pay £5M to Ashley.

What the P & Bers seem to be missing is that their is no financial incentive to pay this loan off right now, nor is there any penalty for refusing this request.

No wonder the banks refused to give you an overdraft facility.

Happily once again to screw people out of money

Is it in Rangers' interests to pay the players in June and July seen as they blew it and aren't playing anyway?

I'm away for 2 weeks in October so I probably won't bother my arse paying all my mortgage that month seen as it's not in my interest to pay for a house whilst I'm away.

Tis a puzzler, all day can I think of is that unky mike got too cocky and never considered that his placemen would lose control of the boardroom.

:lol: Aye, that'll be the reason no specific conditions on repayment were (as far as we know) included in the loan agreement.

so SD ask for the loan back - The Rangers say no.

The Rangers will ask to renegotiate these contracts... wonder what SD will say.

The really ironic and hilarious thing is that the Sevconians are rubbing their hands with glee at the thought Medium Dave is going to employ all sorts of clever tricks to con Ashley out of getting his loan back, while at the same time they're completely oblivious to the not particularly clever tricks Medium Dave is employing to con *them* out of their (not especially) hard-earned money.

:lol: :lol:

Right so what you are saying is that Mike Ashley as a shareholder does not need the money and is not acting in the best interest of fellow shareholders or the club.

Why does a shareholder need to act in the best interest of other shareholders?

What the P & Bers seem to be missing is that their is no financial incentive to pay this loan off right now, nor is there any penalty for refusing this request.

It doesn't matter if it benefits you or not! You effectively went to a loan shark for money and now he wants that money back, and from what I can gather about Mr Ashley's way of business he doesn't give a flying f**k how it effects you. You took his money, then sacked the two reps he appointed to the board, and now you are telling him he can't have his money back, and that you want a better deal from Sports Direct?

The conditions: 26% increase in RR shareholding, Security on certain assets, shirt sponsorship proceeds from 2017-18 (if the loan is still in place), He has not requested any nominees.

No

If it was an overdraft then it would be called an overdraft, its a loan.

The financial incentive for Rangers is that they get 26% more income from the retail business, they have assets that they are free to use as they see fit(Sell them, rent them out, mortgage them), and they get money from shirt sponsorship from 2017-18 onwards.