Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Now we have the entire close-season for pointing and laughing and on the 12th of June the EGM is next on the bill.

It's my P&B birthday, don't you know, as well as the date of Rangers death. Cake and fizzy pop all day.

Can Sevco survive another year, especially in the lower league, without an insolvency event? I think not.

If they sold an optimistic 20k season books at an average of £350 an orc that would be £7m in revenue. It costs £1.5m a month to run Sevco, onerous contracts and all, so they need to find another £11m from some outside source, with no credit line available, to make it to May next year. Cannot see anything sizable being obtained from a share flotation unless it's underwritten entirely by King, and then again that would have to be passed at an egm as the dilution will whack the existing shareholders, including Ashley and the Easdale block, and even then it would be well well short of £11m. So where is this money going to be funded from? The Ashley loan is also going to have to be covered by King shortly via the egm; I don't see the TRIFC holders outside Park and King not voting to pay Ashley back and recover their secured assets. We also have the Park £3m loan unsecured, lol. The main thing from a fan and promotion point of view is they need players - at least a dozen players and probably a whole squad, and they are going to have to pay over the odds as usual to keep the orcs happy although they cannot afford fees of course. Personally, if I was an agent, I would not let my player sign for Sevco without a large insolvency insurance policy but no broker is going to touch you. On that, King has been passed FAPP by the succulent SFA but no reputable company will do business with him due to his convictions as we have found with his forced delisting of TRIFC stock. So, I think Sevco will last to the New Year, tops, and then have an insolvency event, with liquidation very likely. They are not coming out of the championship in 2016, count on that.

Edited by Pete's Frontier

Can Sevco survive another year, especially in the lower league, without an insolvency event? I think not.

If they sold an optimistic 20k season books at an average of £350 an orc that would be £7m in revenue, It costs £1.5m a month to run Sevco, onerous contracts and all, so they need to find another £11m from some outside source, with no credit line available, to make it to May next year. Cannot see anything sizable being obtained from a share flotation unless it's underwritten entirely by King, and then again that would have to be passed at an egm as the dilution will whack the existing shareholders, including Ashley and the Easdale block, and even then it would be well well short of £11m. So where is this money going to be funded from? The Ashley loan is also going to have to be covered by King shortly via the egm, I don't see the TRIFC holders outside Park and King not voting to pay Ashley back and recover their secured assets. We also have the Park £3m loan unsecured, lol. The main thing from a fan and promotion point of view is they need players - at least a dozen players and probably a whole squad, and they are going to have to pay over the odds as usual to keep the orcs happy although they cannot afford fees of course. Personally, if I was an agent, I would not let my player sign for Sevco without a large insolvency insurance policy but no broker is going to touch you. On that, King has been passed FAPP by the succulent SFA but no reputable company will do business with him due to his convictions as we have found with his forced delisting of TRIFC stock. So, I think Sevco will last to the New Year, tops, and then have an insolvency event, with liquidation very likely. They are not coming out of the championship in 2016, count on that.

Well in the playoff again it is then. Bravo!

If they sold an optimistic 20k season books at an average of £350 an orc that would be £7m in revenue, It costs £1.5m a month to run Sevco, onerous contracts and all, so they need to find another £11m from some outside source, with no credit line available, to make it to May next year. Cannot see anything sizable being obtained from a share flotation unless it's underwritten entirely by King, and then again that would have to be passed at an egm as the dilution will whack the existing shareholders, including Ashley and the Easdale block, and even then it would be well well short of £11m. So where is this money going to be funded from? The Ashley loan is also going to have to be covered by King shortly via the egm, I don't see the TRIFC holders outside Park and King not voting to pay Ashley back and recover their secured assets. We also have the Park £3m loan unsecured, lol. The main thing from a fan and promotion point of view is they need players - at least a dozen players and probably a whole squad, and they are going to have to pay over the odds as usual to keep the orcs happy although they cannot afford fees of course. Personally, if I was an agent, I would not let my player sign for Sevco without a large insolvency insurance policy but no broker is going to touch you. On that, King has been passed FAPP by the succulent SFA but no reputable company will do business with him due to his convictions as we have found with his forced delisting of TRIFC stock. So, I think Sevco will last to the New Year, tops, and then have an insolvency event, with liquidation very likely. They are not coming out of the championship in 2016, count on that.

Most of their squad seems to be out of contract so they can presumably replace them with cheaper players and knock a dent in that £1.5m/month

Most of their squad seems to be out of contract so they can presumably replace them with cheaper players and knock a dent in that £1.5m/month

Yeah, but these guys still need signing on fees and agent fees as well as a wage, and they'll need to be decent because they are going to have to gel very quickly with Hibs having a strong squad and maybe St Mirren also. I can't see this working for Sevco. In fact, I guarantee you Potless Paul will be already arranging a beak crisis meeting at Hampden to beg for reconstruction now because his newco will 100% die without it. I think this is certain: they have to be in the prem to survive and sell the books to the horde. Even then survival is not assured, and King is going to have to put in at least 11m in equity dilution. No chance of that imo. The entire Sevco stock is not worth £11m just now. Watch out for reconstruction in the coming days.

So I take it King has no choice but to put money now.

I wonder if that is why he isn't at the game today

I think that might be the first manifestation of his actual choice, now that the ST money won't fill the carpet bags...

Yeah, but these guys still need signing on fees and agent fees as well as a wage, and they'll need to be decent because they are going to have to gel very quickly with Hibs having a strong squad and maybe St Mirren also. I can't see this working for Sevco. In fact, I guarantee you Potless Paul will be already arranging a beak crisis meeting at Hampden to beg for reconstruction now because his newco will 100% die without it. I think this is certain: they have to be in the prem to survive and sell the books to the horde. Even then survival is not assured, and King is going to have to put in at least 11m in equity dilution. No chance of that imo. The entire Sevco stock is not worth £11m just now. Watch out for reconstruction in the coming days.

There's always Mike Ashley to turn to, track record of investing with this club.....................they businessmen money will talk just who's money remains to be seen.