Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You referenced Madeleine McCann in one of your recent posts. I don't think you're sinister either, though.

Indeed. It was the first thing that came to my mind, when I read his post.

It's a daft line for him to peddle.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Celtic do need competition in the domestic league and I can't see Celtic wobble as much next season now Deila has got the team playing consistently his way.

Celtic sold 40k+ season tickets, the problem is getting them to turn up.

Can some enlightened Mod punt this monumental dross to the Mutual Masturbation thread, please?

Nor does WRK appear sinister either.

It's a daft line for him to peddle.

That's fine, you two. Thanks for replying. I now ken the cut of your jibs and shall be more circumspect in future.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I see Thompson and Stewart on Sportscene both tipped Sevco to do Motherwell, just desperate to get the newco in the top league.

I heard them tip Rangers. They didnt tip Hibs anyway because they have no bottle and got knocked out. :lol:

Hibs Bottle:

GxScrog.gif

I am delighted the SFA followed their own rules

Tell me Stoney, when does this revolt actually start, what is going to be involved in the revolt....are you boycotting the SFA cup next week in protest?

Dunno. When will you wake up to the fact King's just like the rest and start marching on the gates of Hampden for breaking their own rules?

That's when you fools will start your next revolt, no doubt.

Mon the Well... Like everyone else in Scotland that is not a scummy Ork, I will be supporting Motherwell for a week... "No one likes us we care lots" :bairn

578px-Motherwell_FC_svg_zpsufsvhu0c.png

Your support is neither wanted nor needed. f**k off.

This Rangers team would easily finish 2nd or 3rd in the Premiership with the players they have.

:lol:

Course they would. They couldn't even finish 2ndbin the championship. :lol:

You're not seeing the bigger picture here - if Rangers could easily finish 2nd in the Premiership, your side would lift the title. BELIEVE!

Should have read on to the end of the thread. Meh. Shrugs shoulders and wanders off, stage right >>>

Edited by Jacksgranda

Meanwhile in the 'ra big hoose' a portrait of Craig Whyte goes up along side the other Rangers chairmen.

You just can't make it up. :lol:

You are having a laugh, right?

Mind you. I have always had this niggling wee suspicion that Craig Whyte was just a fixer for Murray and the stream of spivs are all in on the act. Changing periodically until the fans are satisfied enough to empty their pockets without question.