Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is really vomit inducing shite.

Truth is, the vast majority of fans of other clubs think you and I alongside the rest of Rangers and celtic fans are all scumbags, this nauseating arse licking you are participating in will never change that.

Partially true Ted.

We do tend to bracket both together, but of course, we know that there are plenty of decent sorts within each support - we just wish such sorts chose differently.

Spot on re the nauseating arse licking though.

What arse licking is that MT? Ill be supporting the Well for the week..Not as bad as your I recognise continuation arse licking ;) Mon the Well!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recognise it conditionally.

Remember: I'm a fence sitter; not an arse licker.

What are you OF guys like?

I recognise it conditionally. Remember: I'm a fence sitter; not an arse licker. What are you OF guys like?

So anyone licking your arse will get a tongueful of skelfs.

Your do that "... in the making of this post" thing too frequently.

Aye, 'talk me through' an acceptable frequency for that phrase and say how it should be measured. Posts per period or posts per thread? Love to see how you make an attempt to rationalise this.

At the same time, 'talk me through' the sooking of the boaby of, probably, P&B's most sinister poster.

Aye, 'talk me through' an acceptable frequency for that phrase and say how it should be measured. Posts per period or posts per thread? Love to see how you make an attempt to rationalise this.

At the same time, 'talk me through' the sooking of the boaby of, probably, P&B's most sinister poster.

What's wrong with you today?

It's looking like another struggle.

What's wrong with you today? It's looking like another struggle.

Sinister :lol:

Fucking sinister :lol: :lol:

Oh Kinky :(

Do either of you think I make that claim lightly?

I won't speak for HT but this poster thinks such a claim can only be made lightly. "Sinister" for goodness sake.

Lightly or not - your claim is pish, my friend.

Neither of you have referenced Louise Woodward or Joseph Fritzl in your posts. I am happy with this. The same can't be said of the boaby you sook or the company you keep.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Neither of you have referenced Louise Woodward or Joseph Fritzl in your posts. I am happy with this. the same can't be true of the boaby you sook or the company you keep.

You referenced Madeleine McCann in one of your recent posts. I don't think you're sinister either, though.