Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes, its possible he changed his stance in a bid to woo the SFA.

However, this is what he said just after the EGM

and this is what he said yesterday

Two, very, contradictary statements. Seems to me like someone who will say anything to anyone to further his own interests, to the point where he forgets what he has said to who and, possibly, what the truth actually is

...and of course Dave King went from having a NOMAD lined up to start very quickly after the EGM took place, to it "always having been his preference" or something along those lines for a delisting from the Stock Exchange.

Almost as if he's some sort of glib and shameless liar etc.

...and of course Dave King went from having a NOMAD lined up to start very quickly after the EGM took place, to it "always having been his preference" or something along those lines for a delisting from the Stock Exchange.

Almost as if he's some sort of glib and shameless liar etc.

Indeed. And yet, the Rangers fans seem perfectly comfortable with this and dont seem to be questioning it at all.

Indeed. And yet, the Rangers fans seem perfectly comfortable with this and dont seem to be questioning it at all.

It's almost as if they have certain control phrases programmed into them that hypnotise them into forced obedience when a spiv and/or glib and shameless liar speaks them.

I would opine that they are a perfectly content with DK lying through his teeth especially to the authorities as long as he trots out the odd key phrase now and again and/or the odd dried up old husks. Like that utterly discredited joke of a man Walter of Cardigan and the foam at the mouth expert bomber.

I see you're still helping your daughter revise her English GSCE, then...

Indeed. We're thinking of forming The Thesaurets and going on tour.

You're doing the diddy thing of making glib soundbites and gross generalisations. Still, without that there would be no Big Thread.

As No8 said, "Dave King claims to be the most scrutinised person in Scottish football. It would be remiss of us not to continue that scrutiny throughout his time at the club."

Never mind. The Diddies leave no stone unturned in their search for drawer-fankling.

I think we should lay off the Rangers fans a wee bit.

They have had a helluva time over the past few years with their club dying, and the new club that they are pretending is the same club lurching from one Frank Spencer-like catastrophe to another.

Yes, its possible he changed his stance in a bid to woo the SFA.

However, this is what he said just after the EGM

and this is what he said yesterday

Two, very, contradictary statements. Seems to me like someone who will say anything to anyone to further his own interests, to the point where he forgets what he has said to who and, possibly, what the truth actually is

No one is denying it, in fact Rangers fans are agreeing with you here.

Your second quote..... When watching the interview yesterday it looked he tried to backtrack a bit/ back his original comments with this bit ""I wouldn't have walked away but the situation would have changed. I would have had to look at how we would do it."

Right now my view is that he's been playing nicely with the SFA rather than antagonising them but if other information is available then my opinion could change.

The bluster and bravado has to be put aside if we're to move forward

No one is denying it, in fact Rangers fans are agreeing with you here.

Your second quote..... When watching the interview yesterday it looked he tried to backtrack a bit/ back his original comments with this bit ""I wouldn't have walked away but the situation would have changed. I would have had to look at how we would do it."

Right now my view is that he's been playing nicely with the SFA rather than antagonising them but if other information is available then my opinion could change.

The bluster and bravado has to be put aside if we're to move forward

another 'b' word should also be 'put aside'

Now they have been delisted who is there to force them to call Bike Mike's egm and to what deadlines?

is there rules for delisted companies to stick to?

FAO HB QC .......

Indeed. We're thinking of forming The Thesaurets and going on tour.

You're doing the diddy thing of making glib soundbites and gross generalisations. Still, without that there would be no Big Thread.

As No8 said, "Dave King claims to be the most scrutinised person in Scottish football. It would be remiss of us not to continue that scrutiny throughout his time at the club."

Never mind. The Diddies leave no stone unturned in their search for drawer-fankling.

Fair enough. I obviously missed that but, to be honest, if this was another clubs fans in the same position I think they would be far more vocal about their concerns.

Time will tell when it comes to King, what is conveniently forgotten by selective readers like Mr X above who yet again just ignored 3 comments from Rangers fans and proceeded to trott out someone elses party line, is that King unlike Whyte and Murray does not own the majority of Rangers in fact his 14% stake is fairly modest, the Park, Taylor Letham block own considerably more but hey, no dirt on these guys eh?

I am sure that there will be a lot of questions asked by these respected businessmen alongside appropriate transparency.

Im not the one making it all about King, though. King is doing a pretty good job of it all by himself. He's put himself up as chairman, he was the one with the "dodgy" past and he, seems, to be key to further, significant, investment. I dont think its surprising, therefore, that the focus is going to be on him.

Like the fans, there doesnt seem to be much questioning of King going on by these "respected" businessmen.

Now they have been delisted who is there to force them to call Bike Mike's egm and to what deadlines?

Oh dreary me. Ken what makes me sad? This 'post of ignorance' came from someone from Motherwell, same as me.

I hope you didn't go to Dalziel, chap.

He has not actually been employed in any official capacity yet, if people want to sit back and analyse every statement then that is up to them, I am only interested in what he does or does not do for Rangers while employed by them.

Did he not sit back and watch it go to the wall already?

He has not actually been employed in any official capacity yet, if people want to sit back and analyse every statement then that is up to them, I am only interested in what he does or does not do for Rangers while employed by them.

That's a bit bizarre tbh Ted. I'd be extremely interested in the proclamations of any prospective owner/chairman of my club. Especially one with a somewhat colourful history.