Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He gave the SFA assurances that he wouldn't act as a shadow director, so obviously he needed to pssx the fit and proper test.

But he also said, quite clearly, that his investing in the club wasnt contingent on being on the BoD and that he would invest anyway. Did he not, also, give examples of companies in SA that he invested in but wasnt on the BoD of?

His statement yesterday completely contradicted that. Fair play to the STV reporter for picking up on it

How can anyone with even a shred of moral dignity or self respect continue to support this club neverending conveyor belt of crooks and conmen?

Not a problem down Govan way.

Morality and dignity aren't something they're familiar with

How can anyone with even a shred of moral dignity or self respect continue to support this club neverending conveyor belt of crooks and conmen?

you answered your own question. Nobody with a shred of moral dignity or self respect supports this 'club'.

Bennett must have been in before you.

That was my intended meaning. :) I was joking, of course, there is no Asda store within several hundred miles of where I am at the moment. However, one can get Asda deliveries here for a fiver, apparently.

Would be funny to find a Celtic birthday card in the groceries. "Benny was here", written inside. :lol:

eta Just checked out of curiosity. They don't deliver groceries. Or beer :(

Edited by cyderspaceman

That was my intended meaning. :) I was joking, of course, there is no Asda store within several hundred miles of where I am at the moment. However, one can get Asda deliveries here for a fiver, apparently.

Would be funny to find a Celtic birthday card in the groceries. "Benny was here", written inside. :lol:

Asda deliver in my locality. As do Tescos.

But Morrisons don't. And they really should.......

they could call it....

Van Morrisons

But he also said, quite clearly, that his investing in the club wasnt contingent on being on the BoD and that he would invest anyway. Did he not, also, give examples of companies in SA that he invested in but wasnt on the BoD of?

His statement yesterday completely contradicted that. Fair play to the STV reporter for picking up on it

Exactly, according to King himself, passing a FnP test was irrelivant, so why are rangers fans trying to make out something has happened?