Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I would like a petition set up by the Celtic Supporters Ass to demand that the Celtic board object to King passing the 'Fit & Proper' test

Scotzine ‏@scotzine

What does one have to do to fail criteria set by the Scottish FA

Claiming Jim Spence and Tom English have a anti rangers campaign against the club is hardly giving "some stick back" or trying to blame them (while absolving King) for allowing what happened under Whyte

Spence is a fair and balanced journalist, I can't believe that brown said that. English tends to go with the flow at times.

Yes king could have stopped whyte, king had the majority shareholding after all.

Anyone surprised that this was announced on the day before their biggest game of the season?

No not really, something I'd expect the fuckwits at the SFA to do to give their demented brainchild the cloned Rangers a wee boost before their biggest ever fixture.

Or ?, it may be a cunning plan executed by Big Peter that runs the game apparently to help finally get rid of King for Good by letting the slanty eyed fucker take over the holding company before Big Mike crashes the company and King gets banned from ever owning Rangers again. Big Peter's way of protecting the Rangers fans from themselves. :lol:

KDS in full meltdown :bairn:bairn:bairn

Wonderful

There is no limit you will go to to make Celtic fans look more stupid than they already are is there ?, pulling quotes from your aliases on KDS doesn't count.

See if Dave king is as bad as you say he is , why are so many celtic fans so bothered by this news ? There is even a pic of some clown who has ripped up all 4 of his families renewal forms . What a state to get yourself into

Facebook and twitter are excellent just now, they aren't happy....

3h3 hours ago

Graham Spiers ‏@GrahamSpiers

@GarryCarmody It is all pretty academic. King was and is in power at Rangers. Just makes the SFA's articles look a tad ridiculous.

Graham Spiers

3h3 hours ago

Graham Spiers ‏@GrahamSpiers

Gosh, what a surprise. The SFA passes Dave King as “fit and proper”. Well I never

Up ye Britney...

Brown was slaughtered on radio Scotland when he spoke out about greenco, especially by tom English. I suppose he's entitled to give them some stick back.

I think it was more how he went about it with his antics on the steps of Ibrox rather than him saying it.

Top notch hypocritical stuff from him on the radio. Telling the journalists to leave King to get on with it then criticising them for not doing stuff on Whyte and Green. Perhaps he forgot that when the BBC did try to dig stuff up on Whyte the Rangers fans accused them of bias and were more than happy to follow their saviour's lead in boycotting them.

Whichever of Bomber and Ferguson talked about accepting the SFA's decision was also a good one. Remind me, which manager's club was it that went all "Who are these people?" after a previous SFA decision.

Never has this been more appropriate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sffSw-et9UM

See if Dave king is as bad as you say he is , why are so many celtic fans so bothered by this news ? There is even a pic of some clown who has ripped up all 4 of his families renewal forms . What a state to get yourself into

He is a danger to know club but Rangers. When he lets you down will you blame the SFA?

I think it was more how he went about it with his antics on the steps of Ibrox rather than him saying it.

Top notch hypocritical stuff from him on the radio. Telling the journalists to leave King to get on with it then criticising them for not doing stuff on Whyte and Green. Perhaps he forgot that when the BBC did try to dig stuff up on Whyte the Rangers fans accused them of bias and were more than happy to follow their saviour's lead in boycotting them.

Whichever of Bomber and Ferguson talked about accepting the SFA's decision was also a good one. Remind me, which manager's club was it that went all "Who are these people?" after a previous SFA decision.

Never has this been more appropriate.

Why are you so angry over this, lashing out all over the place?

I remember the behaviour of Spence and English when brown spoke out about greenco , he's quite right to give them stick back.