Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

John Brown having a bit of a meltdown on Radio Scotland right now

Kings gets his backing, has a pop over the media over Whyte (absolutely telt from Spence over that one), believes every club in Scotland will benefit from sevco being in the Premiership, and is ironically having a go at the media for questioning King and other "Rangers men" involvement in the club.

EDIT: Asking Jim Spence if he is "fit and proper" to do his job and is trying to claim Spence is biased against Dundee :lol:

Edited by Enrico Annoni

:lol: Yas, Brown has accused Jim Spence and Tom English of having a anti Rangers campaign against the club for years now

Edited by Enrico Annoni

The Corrupt FA anointing their gid Rainjurs man won't change the minds of any NOMAD, you can be rest assured on that front. King remains radioactive.

I thought he didn't need a NOMAD anymore?

John Brown having a bit of a meltdown on Radio Scotland right now

Kings gets his backing, has a pop over the media over Whyte (absolutely telt from Spence over that one), believes every club in Scotland will benefit from sevco being in the Premiership, and is ironically having a go at the media for questioning King and other "Rangers men" involvement in the club.

EDIT: Asking Jim Spence if he is "fit and proper" to do his job and is trying to claim Spence is biased against Dundee :lol:

Brown was slaughtered on radio Scotland when he spoke out about greenco, especially by tom English. I suppose he's entitled to give them some stick back.

Brown was slaughtered on radio Scotland when he spoke out about greenco, especially by tom English. I suppose he's entitled to give them some stick back.

Claiming Jim Spence and Tom English have a anti rangers campaign against the club is hardly giving "some stick back" or trying to blame them (while absolving King) for allowing what happened under Whyte

I would like a petition set up by the Celtic Supporters Ass to demand that the Celtic board object to King passing the 'Fit & Proper' test

Scotzine ‏@scotzine

What does one have to do to fail criteria set by the Scottish FA