Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I prefer to keep politics out of football talk personally.

Oh thats priceless lol

A Rangers fan saying he doesnt mix politics and football is like a Nazi saying he doesnt like to mix his war mongering and anti-semitism. oh ma sides :thumsup2

Edited by Jambos

Can see GASL doing the walking away regardless of FPP. Him and potless know the truth about the Sevco finances and that they are seriously holed below decks, he knows Ashley is wanting his £5m as well as answers on delisting/NOMAD and how they plan to keep Sevco going... If I was GASL I would not put in the kids inheritance. In fact, I would be praying the HFA declare him unfit (as he is by any definition) and give him an escape route. Big Mike can then return to squeezing the Sevco lemon and keeping them on life support.

Oh thats priceless lol

A Rangers fan saying he doesnt mix politics and football is like a Nazi saying he doesnt like to mix his war mongering and anti-semitism. oh ma sides :thumsup2

I wonder how many times Godwin's law has been brought into the BRALT???

Key part from HMRC website as to why Avoidance CAN be illegal..... ...Most schemes don’t work. You may be told that avoidance is legal, but if the scheme doesn’t work you’ll have made an incorrect tax return which is not in accordance with the law. You are legally obliged to pay tax that is due and you may be charged penalties if you try to avoid it. ......so can we stop all this avoidance evasion crap.

Stewart Milne........

Well, one thing has been cleared up. My team will be facing Queens next season. We will also be facing two from three of Hibs, Motherwell, and the Sports Direct Works XI.

Mon' the Hibs. Do not fcuk this up.