Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He'll be using his aliases to red dot you because his Tedi account has been using up all his red dots on me for the last month. Just like his dead football club, he doesn't like a level playing field, and needs the red dots from his aliases to "get us all telt".

I can just imagine Tedi thinking "for every five red dots the P&D's use I'll use ten", and in true Rangers fashion he'll issue dots he doesn't have by some dodgy offshore VPN server using an EBT alias.

Rumour starting to circulate on Twitter that when they kicked off the two directors they triggered a clause in the loan agreement (default) which transferred the IP rights to SD.

??? EH, on another thread AccietillIdie posted an MSN link about that these two directors weren't nominated by SD because they were Ashley's guys. So what's changed here at this point then ?, did the two directors that got suspended eventually became SD's two nominated directors ?

Also there have been many discussions who would be SD's nominated directors or have the new board blocked SD having directors on the board triggering the clause ?

I'm really feeling it here for RedRob, :( He is clearly not enjoying the journey at all, and his team being beat by a bunch of Queens on a plastic pitch might have pushed him over the edge I fear.

Prayers for Rob and candlelight vigil at midnight for the poor fella.

Aye, try and get out of yer Ma's Bra and draws then I might take you seriously!

You have the cheek to call people homophobic then use transgenderism as an insult?

Eejit.

Rumour is just a scare story imo.

I remember a clause stating a "material change to the board" so it may not matter whether they are Ashley's men or not. (That said it the clause may have nothing to do with this).

At the moment it really is just an unsubstantiated rumour and mischief making.

Over on orc media some of them are claiming that it is the same deal as with the old club and JJB. I think they are trying to reassure themselves that they'll be reverted back to the club if and when the loan gets paid back ???

The only problem there is that if that were the case with JJB owning the clubs IP rights they'd get to keep the IP rights when Rangers went tits up seeing as JJB were still in business at the time the club folded over. But we all know that Chucky Cheese bought the IP rights when he purchased the clubs assets so the club must have been in possession of their IP at the time the old club went tits up.

Most companies doing a IP deal with a retailer only issue a licence for the retailer to have exclusive rights to produce products with another companies logo on it, so to me something isn't quite right with the current clubs IP being under the ownership of Sports Direct.

One of the first things KingCo did was to suspend Ashley's two men on the board and was widely reported was this even legal !, maybe some clarity on the subject will come forthwith in the future clearing up this to whether it is either an asset grab "hee hee" or is some sort of business deal that gives back the club it's IP after certain conditions have been satisfied.

Personally ?, I think the club has been shafted for it's right to be Rangers FC owning it's own IP.

wESMxtR.jpg

Keep the tears flowing though ... :lol:

Nice one. But the fact remains, you still post more about Rangers than anyone else on here by far, you love us, and I'm pretty sure that you are a proper full blood Loyal Blue Nose !! Stop taking the piss and give our small fan base on here some support!?

Maybe the Scottish media should replace yon Neil Patey guy with HBQC as the go to guy for financial facts and opinions.

Benny do us a favour. You are good at hounding homophobes help us put rob the knob right on his bigoted ways.

If the Cap fits eh mate!? No problem

SPFL handbook rule H29.5. If you acted that way in a stadium you would be banned. I do not see why the same does not apply on this forum.

He's still seething about a slip I apologised for in 2012 ... give him a break. Anyhoo Stoney looks like you will be making a donation to Help for Heroes shortly, ya grumpy Cattach (along with CowdenConvert) ... ;):P

Fucking gollachs long memories. I knew we had a bet going how much was it?

£20 mate ... just a few games to go in the league yet .. :shutup

I am still hopeful that the Aberdeen bottle merchants grow some balls and capitalise on our taking points from you lot today but that is the fantasist in me. Still, I have my briefs for Sunday. Up at 5 to get to the stadium for 7 and a bus down the A9. This better be worth it.