Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh dear God !.

Fine I'll admit that since being on P&B my grammar and the correct usage of FUCKING punctuation, abbreviation, and so on and so has over time become slightly more acceptable to certain fuds on here that are obsessed with Pulitzer level composition in other peoples posts.

To be quite honest here ?, does it really matter if you have gotten the gist of the content of my post whilst knowing to you I lack the Oxford University level of composition and grammatical punctuation etc etc etc.

I am no master in the dark arts of composing a Pulitzer award winning post on P&B.

You have no idea, you really are a fucking moron.

You have no idea, you really are a fucking moron.

Aw how fucking grown up of you to resort to petty demeaning insults now.

I had just admitted to you that my grammar does not extend to the highest levels you appear to be at.

I had used a word in a specific context which you took umbrage to and I defended the right to use it in this particular context. The "thick & stupid" tag I gave to Benny came at a "COST" to him by most likely at times deliberately posting nonsense or badly thought out retorts to posters leaving him open for ridicule.

And you are being a fucking moron for letting the use of a word to get you to the point you'll throw insults.

Thought I'd get the Big Thread back on track,

Ashley had his move to increase his shareholding blocked by the SFA and then fined for dual interests.

Sarver from the US linked to MA in some way or another makes an offer to either buy or invest in a controlling stake in the company.

King and the 3 bears buy shares on the cheap after deliberately sabotaging the finances at Ibrox. Did Sarver's bid make the stock price increase before this mob bought their shares and Sarver's bid was just to make King & Co pay more for the shares they bought. Was this a power move ?.

At the time King & Co bought their shares the club had all it's assets and brand under it's ownership.

After KingCo made their move, Ashley then ties up all the clubs assets in a loan deal which apparently has no repayment date.

King already made statements about he'd prefer the company to be de-listed, was there really an arterial motive behind his preferred route ?.

KingCo claimed all sorts of assurances to get the gig at Ibrox and all that is transpired is that they now have no Nomad, de-listed off the AIM stock exchange, and gave a monthly cash injection but no tens of millions straight into the club but they did add to the expenses a new manager.

Why the de-listing as a preferred option ?, it now appears that it was so they could make the smoke and mirrors impossible to see what the directors were up to by not having to announce every financial doing on the AIM stock market.

With the de-listing and if the club still had in it's possession ALL it's assets would King just have mortgaged off the assets to finance his Champions League campaign from the cash generated and would have lied to the fans bare faced that the amount of money they promised now resides in the bank account without telling them where the cash actually came from ?.

King has now fucked off saying nothing, did Ashley make the biggest power move so far by tying up the assets of the club under his protection ?, knowing that the Glib & shameless liar if he succeeded in his demented take over in secret would have actually mortgaged of the clubs assets to finance toppling Celtic in under 12 months.

Sports Direct haven't appointed any of the two nominated directors as yet, is this a worry KingCo are in real danger of busting the company if they stay in charge ?

It's like an episode of the old sitcom "SOAP" where you have to tune into next weeks episode to know what's going on. :lol:

Just came in for a wee swatch, not one of the last 30 threads has been contributed to (or updated) by a Rangers supporter.

Crack on lads!! You're not missing us at all !!

Bennett will really be upset at that fact you have read 30 odd pages and didn't notice his input. :(

Or are you now solidifying further that Bennett is really a Kilmarnock supporter ? :rolleyes:

Bennett will really be upset at that fact you have read 30 odd pages and didn't notice his input. :(

Or are you now solidifying further that Bennett is really a Kilmarnock supporter ? :rolleyes:

you're just as obsessed with the Gers as Dhens mate give it a break its boring as f*ck, just follow your own Jakey mob

What happened to that £250000 fine for undisclosed payments DK and PMs old company got ?...eh..that was then passed on to ..eh this new company DK and PM own?..

Its pleasing to see Tedi red dots me so much he is now using his aliases to do it as well!

What a fukin loser.