Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dave King (good guy) must have been complicit when Rangers/Craig Whyte (w**k) denied they were going into administration the day before they entered administration...

Dave King tell the Rangers fans lies , no you cannot be serious :1eye

p008twbx.jpg

Most of the directors over the last 3 years were labelled as "spivs" on here, now they are suddenly being portrayed as model businessmen.

You're outdoing yourself today. The only model businessmen involved with your lot since 2012 have either decided not to deal with an "institution" whose customer base abused them or, in one case, is doing a damn good job of doing business.

That particular individual, nobody is surprised to learn, is the one that you and the rest of the brain dead are blaming for a clusterfuck which was over a decade in the making.

It's only Tedi's willingness to actual spend money on this joke that separates the pair of you.

Hmm yes, you were using it to compare, you accuse others of whatabootery when they do the same.

So here we have it, folk now accusing respected business men of lying or perhaps you think that PM held a meeting with himself prior to releasing a stock exchange announcement :lol:

Again what have you been saying the previous board/directors have been doing, that isn't a hard question to answer is it :1eye

Tedi. I am of the firm belief that the majority of Rangers fans have a brain. That means that when the ones with some sense see they have been lied to again they will walk away. There can't be much fight left in your support.

How will the loans get repaid now?

Ashley has Rangers over a barrel. I don't suppose he will have much remorse pulling the plug.

Tedi. I am of the firm belief that the majority of Rangers fans have a brain. That means that when the ones with some sense see they have been lied to again they will walk away. There can't be much fight left in your support.

Ashley has Rangers over a barrel. I don't suppose he will have much remorse pulling the plug.

That is faith in humanity that cannot ever be repaid :angel

Why did they only try and get one nomad? Why did DK say it would take 2 days when they couldn't get it in 30? What were they doing for the last 28 days? It's almost as if they wanted to delist. Now who said that?? Oh yes, DK.

And yes, you are incredibly stubborn. If this was Celtic in this situation, you'd be very quick to point out the flaws and possible holes in the board statement. But because it's rangers and it's "the good guys", you will defend them like a member of your family, even when they're plainly giving a very unbalanced view of events.

Tbf mate of magee you kinda have a point here.

My view is that when King, Paul Murray etc were interviewed after the egm they jumped the gun a bit and should have waited till they checked the books and worded that interview a bit better in regards to nomads being appointed. It's bitten them in the bahooky now.

As i posted earlier the club need to name the nomad they were in negotiations with and see if this can be cleared up a bit.

If it was celtic i would take great delight in ignoring them and thats about it.

Tedi, I am also of the belief that the majority of the rangers fans have a brain.

Any idea when it's your turn to have a go of it?

Hmm yes, you were using it to compare, you accuse others of whatabootery when they do the same.

You really are desperate to rewrite the truths tonight, arent you? Its perfectly possible to use two examples to back up a point without it being whataboutery

So here we have it, folk now accusing respected business men of lying or perhaps you think that PM held a meeting with himself prior to releasing a stock exchange announcement :lol:

No, I think Murray said whatever King told him to.

If you want to argue that the likes of Park and Gilligan have suddenly turned into liars and would leave themselves open by releasing such statements to shareholders then go ahead, please do not expect me to debate on such daft arguments though.

They were doing DD, obviously they were not willing hide the toxic stuff like the previous board was (resigning auditors anyone?)

I think you will find that I do not really care about the plastics, 99.5 % of my posts are all about my own club, I am stubborn that way.

They released a statement to AIM as of Tuesday they won't be on it anymore so what come back would shareholders have that they didn't have before the statement, if as you believe that it was the previous boards fault :ph34r:

Also WH Ireland seem to be being painted as being above reproach here.

I seem to recall the same being said about the "highly respected" Collyer Bristow and the equally highly respected Duff and Phelps....

Oh, Tedi. How about an original though? One that comes from your own head and not that of King

Come on ffs, Tedi has been a member for nearly three years and made over 17,000 posts, none of which have even hinted at a capability of original thought.

Also WH Ireland seem to be being painted as being above reproach here.

I seem to recall the same being said about the "highly respected" Collyer Bristow and the equally highly respected Duff and Phelps....

Duff and Phelps who created the club/company myth?