Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If they are employing someone like Chris Graham then I doubt there will be any transparency about the running of the club.

It'll all be done behind closed doors and any questions will be met with rhetoric about about Rangers's enemies and hatred of the club.

It's falling apart already isn't it?

If it hadnae been for that pesky dual contract / side letter / EBT cheating = No Sporting Advantage :lol: decision, 6 or 7 of those titles should have been stripped.

Well we now know the Nimo investigation was nobbled from the off, but in my view those 7 were to be stripped from Rangers, not Sevco, who in accordance with Scot's Law are not Rangers.

As a Rangers fan Bennett, what is your thoughts on these appointments?

The Bennett one is obviously pretty awesome.

I don't know enough about Chris Graham and what he brings to the board to really say, least its not Suck but I'll get back to this when I know more.

If they are employing someone like Chris Graham then I doubt there will be any transparency about the running of the club.

It'll all be done behind closed doors and any questions will be met with rhetoric about about Rangers's enemies and hatred of the club.

No it's really not. King and Co. Coming through with the first of their promises. Meaningful supporter presence on the board. Nice to see PM not holding a grudge and putting the club before himself.

Anyone else hoping Celtic appoint Phil Mac.... to their BoD's to counter?! :P

I'm hoping this is the first in a long line of enlightened Rangers appointments. I can't wait for the announcement about David "Leggoland" Leggat.

No it's really not. King and Co. Coming through with the first of their promises. Meaningful supporter presence on the board. Nice to see PM not holding a grudge and putting the club before himself.

I doubt you could appoint someone that everyone agrees on but everyone knows what Graham is. He put himself firmly before the club and supported Whyte for his own self interests.

King has kept a promise by putting a fan on the board but he chose Graham to face the fans, spout the party line and deflect from what is actually happening at Rangers. Something that he has happily done in the past for a few coins.

Either that or Graham is actually a complete moron and he did believe in Whyte. In which case King will just work him from the back.

It's a poor appointment for the fans in terms of transparency but a great appointment for King.

On the contrary, it's all coming together beautifully.

:lol:

Barry McCormack, Motherwell • 42 minutes ago

The non-executive directors Fergus McCann appointed to the Celtic board were the former deputy governor of the Bank of England, Brian Quinn, ex-chairman of BAT industries, Sir Patrick Sheehy, Fridge magnate (couldn't help it) and multi-millionaire Willie Haughey and billionaire Dermot Desmond. Compare and contrast with the Ibrox appointments

Who gives a f**k about Celtic?

This thread is for laughing at Rangers.

Edited by kildog