Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Out of interest why would they 'settle' with Ashley before they've had a chance to look things over and find what the deals and contracts are?

It's a secured loan with the terms in the public domain. If he doesn't put up the £10m to remove Ashley as a creditor soon it tells you there are serious holes below decks and he thinks he could get the same assets Mike has secured from an administrator - his original plan. Certainly he will not act in the interests of the stock holders should it become obvious we're looking at a write off.

King has to appoint a nomad, settle with Ashley, sort out Ashleys contracts, appoint a new manager, tackle the finances, sort out the playing squad, sort out the coaching staff, repair the stadium, get sweet with the SFA.

All in 24 hours, or he is a complete failure.

If I was an orc I'd expect Ashley not to be a creditor at least by week two. Looks like King will ride to the end of the season end on the Ashley loan given his pronouncements on it.

Edited by Pete's Frontier

King has to appoint a nomad, settle with Ashley, sort out Ashleys contracts, appoint a new manager, tackle the finances, sort out the playing squad, sort out the coaching staff, repair the stadium, get sweet with the SFA.

Don't be too hard on him.

After all it took him about 8 years to admit he was crook, even though he knew he was a crook from day one.

Yours

aDONis

It's a secured loan with the terms in the public domain. If he doesn't put up the £10m to remove Ashley as a creditor soon it tells you there are serious holes below decks and he thinks he could get the same assets Mike has secured from an administrator - his original plan. Certainly he will not act in the interests of the stock holders should it become obvious we're looking at a write off.

£10m eh?

So Rangers have recieved the 2nd £5m then?

You seem to know an awful lot about this, I suggest you show a little patience.

I genuinely think the authorities are actually after him NOT Whyte.

If it's Murray they are after and he is found guilty of dodgy dealings.

I wonder if it is fair to say everything achieved under Murray would be considered "tainted"

To be fair the loan is interest free and had some onerous terms, some of which have already been enacted (the dividend), some of which still could be enacted but the board can control those elements and pay off the loan when it suits them.

For example the 26% of share capital can be transferred back for zero cost whenever the board pay off the loan.

There is no specified payment period for the loan.

The security over the assets is costing the club nothing.

Shirt sponsorship proceeds only go to SD for the 2017/18 season if the loan has not been paid off but that effectively means they could delay that all the way up to 2018, pay off the loan and not have to pay a penny.

What is hidden and probably still onerous is the details of the retail contract but apart from the temporary transfer of 26% of RRL none of that is attached to this loan.

So what circumstances do you think, would cause Sports Direct to call in their loan , as you appear to think that they will be happy for it to remain in place till 2018 , out of the goodness of their heart ? :rolleyes:

He had 10 years as a director to sort of finances.

If it's Murray they are after and he is found guilty of dodgy dealings.

I wonder if it is fair to say everything achieved under Murray would be considered "tainted"

I dare say only you Rico & Celtic fans will give a fcuk.

*except Aberdeen in 91,93 & 94 as well as Hearts in 92....

That blogger had an article in The Belfast Telegraph. Wtf were they thinking!!!

Nice to see The Belfast Telegraph have issued a response after complaints about the failed social worker.....

"Much like the Scottish Sun, we had no prior knowledge of the author. The piece was used on a one-off basis and in the light of the information provided, it's highly unlikely there will be a two-off. If we'd known then what we know now says it all". - See more at: https://www.therst.co.uk/news/belfast-telegraph-respond-to-rst-complaint/#.VPtI0TowH6Y.twitter

Phil got the orcs foaming at the mouth again ...nice.

No son, Phil has got Rangers fans laughing at him as once again he's been shown up to be the bigoted gobshite that he's always been from when he grew up in Rutherglen. Although other gobshites, like you and Dhenbhoy take in every word that he spouts as gospel.

That would be up to sports direct, the board have said the money is there to repay it.

My point was that for Rangers and Rangers fans as it stand there is no point in paying off an interest free loan with no discernible penalties if they do not have to.

So you think Ashley will stand back and let you rip up the contracts you don't like but let you keep the money you need to keep going. Now does Mike Ashley look as though he has any sentimentality towards Sevco. He got involved to make money from you not to treat you like some basket case.

That would be up to sports direct, the board have said the money is there to repay it.

My point was that for Rangers and Rangers fans as it stand there is no point in paying off an interest free loan with no discernible penalties if they do not have to.

Sevco.

HTH

It will be funny when this lot now in charge turn out to be crooked b*****ds as well.

Dear SFA .. All over the world right now , governments are clamping down on very rich people dodging TAX.. They are experts at getting rich quick and moving £££s around the worlds bank accounts..Do you really want one of these "experts" at the head of Scotlands biggest club (as we were told today by Murray ).. Over to you...Oh and good luck with a sponser next season ....

Another one completely missing the point.

The contracts are a separate matter, I did not say anything about ripping them up in my post.

If SD want call the loan in then that is up to them, the board have said they have the funds to pay it but that was not the point of my post.

Don't be so obtuse for once in your life, if your new mob are thinking of ripping up the SD contracts you don't like what make you think Mash holdings will have any desire let you have that money on favourable terms. You wanted Ashley out because he was a b*****d but now you think he will let King out of the SD contracts and keep the loans, does that sound like something MA is prone to do ?

If King doesn't pay him off then Ashley will use that as leverage to retain those contracts and get representation on the board again. Ashley is driven by greed not sentiment he didn't care about your traditions or any of the other crap he just saw you as an easy mark with a possibility to make money if that deminishes so will the prospect of his willingness to let you use that unless he sees a benefit as the loans are secured.

No son, Phil has got Rangers fans laughing at him as once again he's been shown up to be the bigoted gobshite that he's always been from when he grew up in Rutherglen. Although other gobshites, like you and Dhenbhoy take in every word that he spouts as gospel.

Laughing? Yeah I can see that by the raging tweets you lot are giving him.

And as for Gospel, I dont think anyone believes anything he says?! It just seems to constantly be rangers fans on here who quote everything he says (whilst claiming to ignore him)...

Ps keep up the good work phil.

Out of interest why would they 'settle' with Ashley before they've had a chance to look things over and find what the deals and contracts are?

I would imagine there's been some kind of analysis of the club's finance's by King's party. What kind of fool would rush in? Murray is a child with a new plaything. King sounds like he has done some homework.

There's little scope for leveraging anything else at the club if what we're told is true. He'll have looked things over.

I would imagine there's been some kind of analysis of the club's finance's by King's party. What kind of fool would rush in? Murray is a child with a new plaything. King sounds like he has done some homework.

There's little scope for leveraging anything else at the club if what we're told is true. He'll have looked things over.

In this case, 'rushing in' doesn't make King's position any worse or any more risky - he still owns the same number of shares as he did on Thursday so the amount of his money at risk hasn't changed.

Apart from the reputation risk :lol: he's not putting anything on the line here.