Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does not sound like you are adopting the new P and D mantra...they all want King to pass the fit and proper person and take his place at the head of Rangers football club, get with it.

I don't doubt the likes of Regan and Dungcaster are well capable of ignoring their own rules and bringing shame on themselves, but AIM is another matter. King doesn't even have a nomad to make a case. If they say no he has to give fair value to the 85% of TRIFC or get out of Dodge,

Poor Tedi ... Little Grasp indeed ... no wonder these things baffle him.

To him ... nominate means nominate ... what else could it possibly mean.

:lol: :lol:

Edit: There's a signature in there for someone ...

It's almost as if he doesn't know (nominate) apart from meaning (suggest) also means (to choose) (to delegate)

Deflecting from what exactly?

Is this just a word you like to throw into your posts just for the hell of it?

If you engage in a discussion and then veer off at a tangent, either because you realise you have gone down a dead end or just come to the conclusion that your talking pish you are going to get called on your deflection , you keep doing it ( and you do it rather well I will admit) and I will keep posting it for the hell of it :rolleyes:

Putting your own money in via rights issue is still putting your own money in.

Only if he underwrites it, and even then then he would be increasing his position for the money. He may also convert the Ashley debt into equity for himself, but once he gets to 30% (which would happen instantly if he converted the Ashley £10m debt to equity) he has to make a cash offer for the remaining holders. So if Sevco delists he has to buy out the rest and run TRIFC as a private company, and if he underwrites rights and ends up with over 30% he has to buy out also. Impossible if he is not passed FPP.

Remember when the messiah Craig Whyte came and saved Rangers? How did that end? Badly.

Remember when the messiah Charles Green came and saved Rangers? How did that end? Badly.

Remember when the messiah Dave King came and saved Rangers? How will that end...?

Remember when the messiah Craig Whyte came and saved Rangers? How did that end? Badly.

Remember when the messiah Charles Green came and saved Rangers? How did that end? Badly.

Remember when the messiah Dave King came and saved Rangers? How will that end...?

With the Rangers restored to their rightful place as Scotland's solid jobby, run properly, with a 'coach' to oversee a young team who will restore pride and bring dignity to a support who have suffered terribly over recent years at the hands of spivs and charlatans.

Fcuk sake man, get with the programme.

Why must I assume anything? We will find out on Monday, seems fairly straightforward to me.

First off deflection :angel , why you ask , well because you say we will get an answer on Monday and the only way you can say this is by making the huge assumption that any new potential NOMAD can make that decision in less than 8 hrs :rolleyes:

My missus needs her hedgerow trimmed, I thought his rates were competitive but he's just priced himself out of work, what a fanny :)

I've never heard it called that before. :)

I said we will find out what 'engage with a nomad on Monday' means

I did not assume anything nor did I say that a decision can be made in 8 hours, nor did I deflect anything.

So your not sure what he means by 'engage with a NOMAD' ok I apologise you didn't make that clear when asked what you thought the engagement entailed , you just said we would found out Monday :rolleyes: