Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You went to the bother of searching Google for those images? Bit obsessive?

I would imagine that those images are permanently stored on WRK's PC, when desperate for a w*nk full of angst over his favourite

obsession. It wouldn't have taken him long to load pictures up so readily at hand (so to speak).

You went to the bother of searching Google for those images? Bit obsessive?

The woman with the shopping trolley must be pointing big William Darryl to the fruit section for the oranges while she gets the hams.

Sounds like you have lots of experience of being desperate and storing pictures ...

You're just as bad as WRK Dhens, it's not the frequency of what you post and drone about your obsession, it's the content that's so repetitively dull and predictable. There's some pretty funny, clever stuff posted on here, despite most of it being targeted at my club. You and WRK sadly contribute none of it though.

I would imagine that those images are permanently stored on WRK's PC, when desperate for a w*nk full of angst over his favourite

obsession. It wouldn't have taken him long to load pictures up so readily at hand (so to speak).

Your imagination seems a wee bit creepy or a bit slightly repressed homosexual, but hey each to their own

Google one phrase (not one you'd approved of, I'm guessing), and they're all on page one.

Google one phrase (not one you'd approved of, I'm guessing), and they're all on page one.

OK Norman. You have two challenges:

1 What is 'the one phrase'? Go on, regale us.

2. Having googled said phrase how do you then post it on here in one fell swoop?

Either " those images are permanently stored on WRK's PC" or the links are. By which petard would you care to be hoisted?

2. Having googled said phrase how do you then post it on here in one fell swoop?

Either " those images are permanently stored on WRK's PC" or the links are. By which petard would you care to be hoisted?

1. Unfortunately, The_Diddy, said phrase is not allowed on here, due to ra berrz coming over all offended.

2. You think that's a whole page of images? *insert "just when you thought they could get no thicker" gif here*

Oh, and that's "hoist", BTW.

Could argue that Telegraph piece is actually a very cunning piece of Lying King propaganda, on the basis all negative publicity around the clumpany is good till March 6th. The rabid sectarianism on show at Raith is another deal of course, although wee Amy is obviously deaf, unless the utter crap she was on about was her last record.

Rifkind should be on his bike soon....

Aye, and Straw too. Hope this is the start of a House of Cards.

I actually thought Straw was an OK politician compared to the rest. I'm happy to be wrong. He's just another greedy b*****d MP.

Quite surprised, WRK was your first target. Redrob's post is an absolute shambles and shows blatant disregard to the reader.