Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Points deductions for this might be appropriate and would certainly be more likely to bring about behavioural changes than most other sanctions.

Raith were not especially a wronged party though, so awarding them points would not be fair on the sides Raith are competing with.

Action is long overdue, that's the bottom line, and points is the only way. Collymore as an outsider is well placed to expose Scotland's Shame, which includes the enabling authorities as well as the newco and fandans. If he was up here he'd be a marked man, just like anybody who dares confront this mob - who are these people, I want them named etc..

Yin is Scots for one ...... Green ones, only a complete moron would be offended by green ones.

Currant is English for a wrinkled up old fruit, only a homophobe would be offended by a wrinkled up old fruit.

Another massive deflector attempt from one of the Old Firm lot. Fucking pathetic, and yet more evidence that while it IS a minority, it's a large minority that get involved in this sort of thing.

Stop deflecting. Stop the whataboutery and just accept the wrong doing and move on. Otherwise you're part of the problem.

Another massive deflector attempt from one of the Old Firm lot. Fucking pathetic, and yet more evidence that while it IS a minority, it's a large minority that get involved in this sort of thing.

Stop deflecting. Stop the whataboutery and just accept the wrong doing and move on. Otherwise you're part of the problem.

I would say most , if not all , Rangers posters are quite consistent in their condemnation of the singing of certain songs. I knew what we would get last night from our support. They just cant help themselves.

That said i am not going to be preached to by fucking Stan Collymore. I listened to the game on the radio and heard the singing. I never heard what Collymore heard.

All this old firm (RIP) whataboutery is pish.

Back to last night, can you imagine if Rangers 'did a Chelsea' and had the Manager and Principal shareholder give interviews to the press saying that they were ashamed of their fans?

Nope, me neither. And that my friends is one of the many reasons that they are so disliked. Imagine being so scummy that Chelsea can take the high moral ground? :unsure2:8)

When I first saw the phrase 'greenyin' used on here, the rhyming slang connotations didn't register with me.

They later did though, and it's clearly used in the same way that currant is. It's a mangled contorted contraction that is obviously employed as a means of using a term deemed offensive, without actually using it.

Please, let's not have anyone trying to genuinely claim otherwise.

Translated as you never had a problem with a harmless bit of Scots slang until you saw a bandwagon and thought that you'd have some of that....

Collymore attempted to say that Rangers fan used a direct racist remark against him personally, he later admitted that what was actually sung was 'youre just a wife beating b*****d' he was right about the sectarian stuff though, that was always going to happen, like you said our fans cannot help themselves.

What really happened is some bigoted yahoo sent Stan a message claiming that the Rangers fan had sung what he claimed and he just jumped right in there.

Translated as you never had a problem with a harmless bit of Scots slang until you saw a bandwagon and thought that you'd have some of that....

Not even remotely the case Bennett.

The boarding of bandwagons is really not my style.

Are you seriously, seriously going to claim that the fact that the term 'greenyins' rhymes with the word '******s', is entirely co-incidental?

Monkey Tennis, on 21 Feb 2015 - 13:12, said:

Not even remotely the case Bennett. The boarding of bandwagons is really not my style. Are you seriously, seriously going to claim that the fact that the term 'greenyins' rhymes with the word '******s', is entirely co-incidental?

Despite the obvious insinuation, he's going to come back and say no. That's all bennett is. Insinuations and sarcasm.

Not even remotely the case Bennett. The boarding of bandwagons is really not my style. Are you seriously, seriously going to claim that the fact that the term 'greenyins' rhymes with the word '******s', is entirely co-incidental?

Yes.

Yes he is....

Sectarian hatred is what keeps the artificially large supports coming at these 'institutions'.

Not even remotely the case Bennett.

The boarding of bandwagons is really not my style.

Are you seriously, seriously going to claim that the fact that the term 'greenyins' rhymes with the word '******s', is entirely co-incidental?

Do you think that Rangers fans conspired to make Celtic play in green and then made sure that the Scots word for one was yin?

The end of the f word is 'ans' which sounds completely different from yins.

Plenty of ryming slang for them without getting silly.

Hmmm, normally if it was a bit of harmless Scots slang or dialect even there would be a space between the 'n' and the 'y'. I only ever see Rangers fans miss out the space between a word and the 'y' of yin and only ever after green? Strange that!

Stop talking shite you knob. It is a play on words designed specifically to rhyme with ******. Anyone using it knows this, anyone reading it knows this. I don't actually think you are being maliciously bigoted, you may even think it's just a wind up but it just shows you and all using it can be knobs of the highest order.