Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

RST and Rangers first almost 6%, superb effort.

I hear the board have taken to phoning up small shareholders, begging them to vote against King, any P & Bers with a shareholding might be getting a wee call from the Morton fans then.

And if they don't do what the Morton fans want, will somebody come round their house and persuade them?

Wee question...if cross eyed Dave wins the egm and removes big mikes man/men on the board... can mike reinstate him/them almost straight away??? Did mike not get the option for a couple of board picks under the terms of his last loan??? Does anyone know if this is an option for big mike??

He isn't really cross-eyed as one eye looks outwards not inwards. It's known as exotropic or wall-eyed.

Sure is and I have been clear in differentiating them and even if I hadn't according to Johnny the Hearts fan it would be perfectly acceptable as certain posters have been doing the same thing for years on this thread...they are different though.

I never said it acceptable to call U a currant, I said that U shouldn't go complaining when people do call U one. If U think its okay to use sectarian abuse when describing certain groups of people, then why go greetin when someone does it about UR specific group?

The Rangers had the perfect opportunity to rid themselves of all that baggage, but it has become more noticeable since the old club crumbled while the fans sat about coming up with "clever" insults and watched as the sharks closed in and stole all their money!

Funny as f**k to watch too!

But i never said that dafty.

Have you no comment to make to Lips who freely admits to dishing out the violence? No? Nothing at all?

Freely admitted? Did I?

I thought the violence, if indeed there was any, was merely implied.

Ah right .. you did not think it was right but you just sat there in silent protest? why pipe up now? :rolleyes:

I haven't used any sectarian abuse when describing certain people.

Oh, I don't know, Tedi. There's me, my late father...

If there's one thing worse than a bigot, it's a lying bigoted weasel.

It's like speaking to a two year old!!

Ok, I spoke out about your hypocritical attitude towards sectarian abuse; you seem fine using sectarian language towards others, but taking offence when someone does the same to you.

My point was an observation on why this situation will take years, if not decades, to eradicate. On both sides are imbeciles who think that changing certain words means it's ok to carry on with the sentiment.

Also, to say " I said this word, but I don't mean it in That Way" is no defence at all, considering the racism laws clearly states that it's the way a word is perceived that's important, not what the perpetrator believes.

What that means is that if you're a bigot, no matter how much you deflect or claim otherwise, you are a bigot if someone else thinks you are. And I think you're a bigot, therefore you are a bigot even though you don't agree.

Hope that helps a bit, and if you open your mind a wee bit, then maybe there is some hope for you.

It's like speaking to a two year old!!

Ok, I spoke out about your hypocritical attitude towards sectarian abuse; you seem fine using sectarian language towards others, but taking offence when someone does the same to you.

My point was an observation on why this situation will take years, if not decades, to eradicate. On both sides are imbeciles who think that changing certain words means it's ok to carry on with the sentiment.

Also, to say " I said this word, but I don't mean it in That Way" is no defence at all, considering the racism laws clearly states that it's the way a word is perceived that's important, not what the perpetrator believes.

What that means is that if you're a bigot, no matter how much you deflect or claim otherwise, you are a bigot if someone else thinks you are. And I think you're a bigot, therefore you are a bigot even though you don't agree.

Hope that helps a bit, and if you open your mind a wee bit, then maybe there is some hope for you.

Densboy is beyond help I'm afraid.

Anyone know which NOMAD has sold his reputation for thirty pieces of silver and accepted King's invitation to this forthcoming shindig?

Craig Whyte?

He could do a job as an Advisor.

He'd certainly bring them down again.