Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why? His job is to provoke people and get them to contact his employer. He seems to do that very well.

This is it. Most Talksport presenters are the same. People that follow these loonies on Twitter just to be offended play right into their hands.

STV have the good guys on 51%, BBC 48%, both have the Rats on 36%.

Hopefully not, although if the current shareholders want to retain their shareholding and not lose it through dilution they they will be required to match any investment offered by the good guy shareholders.

scotlands-most-successful-football-club-

Oops sorry wrong image, slip of the mouse.

Did they have to change it because KCC are recognised as the world's most successful team sports club?

Kansas City Chiefs? Whit!? Eh? Booo! Points to signature text...

Kingussie Camanachd Club, world's most successful team sports club according to the Guinness book of records.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingussie_Camanachd

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1432030/Shinty-club-that-cannot-lose-claims-world-record.html

Edited by stonedsailor

A self serving attention seeker, and narcissistic fantasist, nothing less is our Stanley. How he gets a regular gig as a pundit is beyond me.

Can't stand the twat since he took part in a TV trial based on the rape of a white woman by a black guy. He ranted on at the other members of the jury so much, telling them it was a case of racial discrimination, that they decided he was not guilty. Afterwards, the guy admitted he had done it. Colly is as racist as any KKK member. Total fud!

Kingussie Camanachd Club, world's most successful team sports club according to the Guinness book of records.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingussie_Camanachd

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1432030/Shinty-club-that-cannot-lose-claims-world-record.html

Vaguely interesting facts #243: The majority of Kingussie Golf Club's members are left handed, due to the number of them brought up playing shinty and the technique involved.

Perhaps wrongly, I just presumed greenyins was rhyming slang for a sectarian term along the lines of "Bun", but like said not wanting to get bogged down in a race to be offended.

What's your thoughts on the post EGM scenario? Ashley to go quietly or to use other means to continue exerting his influence? I imagine a lot of these "onerous contracts" are watertight.

I thought the same thing! It's just the sort of "clever" thing the bigots on both sides do. It's pathetic, and when challenged about it they pretend it's something else, and they are above all that , it's a small minority and they always frown at the people who do it. This is why we will never stop it, it's too ingrained in them.

Spoiler alert!

HMRC killed Lucy Beale with a fake tax bill. She will be now known as The Lucy Beale.

Sorry to ruin tonight's cliffhanger.

It's still more of a cliffhanger than the result at parkhead. :lol:

Where's all these extra gears celtic have supposedly got in reserve?

FWIW I don't really see the problem with the complete term/insult "plastic paddy" (I thought "greenyins" would be more dodgy) and I'm half Irish. I like Ted, but his approach to this does reek of hypocrisy considering how touchy he is about the H word. Anyway think that's a discussion best left to the OF playpen.

Spot on.

I wouldn't have considered the term unduly offensive. I've used it myself when referring to Ps and Ds. However, if advised not to use it, I'd be happy enough to comply.

The pretence Ted's attempting though, whereby he claims that it doesn't mean "Plastic Paddy", is just ludicrous and is more of an insult to his intelligence than anybody else's.

I'd be happier to see less sponsorship, more competition and teams simply cutting their cloth accordingly than see the Old Firm dominate the game up here again.

Beautifully put.

A game which generates less cash overall, but sees it distributed more equitably, would be infinitely preferable to what we had before.

Because the duopoly suited Rangers fans so well, they tend to completely misunderstand how much others on the outside resented it and why we have gloried so, in its collapse.

I thought the same thing! It's just the sort of "clever" thing the bigots on both sides do. It's pathetic, and when challenged about it they pretend it's something else, and they are above all that , it's a small minority and they always frown at the people who do it. This is why we will never stop it, it's too ingrained in them.

Disingenuous Sevco fans?

Surely not!