Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

But still not in Gazza or Ricksens league when it comes to battering women though.

Oneupmanship for do mestic violence ffs.

Someone will come along now and mention jinky or lemon and on and on it'll go....

LOL @ that petition and his twatter account, head clean gone from the woman beater`s shoulders.

Not one to defend Collymore, but I find it interesting that just about every single insult going back to him refers to the incident with Ulrika, while the same guys making those references hero worshipped Gazza.

Greenyin is aimed purely at celtic fans, it means green one, the correlation is clear in that regard. shoot me down if I start calling anyone greenyins apart from celtic fans (WRK excluded for obvious reasons)

Anyone who gets offended by greenyins is at it.

Perhaps wrongly, I just presumed greenyins was rhyming slang for a sectarian term along the lines of "Bun", but like said not wanting to get bogged down in a race to be offended.

What's your thoughts on the post EGM scenario? Ashley to go quietly or to use other means to continue exerting his influence? I imagine a lot of these "onerous contracts" are watertight.

That is pish though, I suggest you do a wee search on my views about Gazza before just making stuff up.

You will be one of the very few then.

ETA, I'm not saying Collymore doesn't deserve abuse for what happened, but the folk who are going at him with that are idiots. There are plenty of other things he can be abused for that would leave him struggling to respond. His job is to provoke. There are plenty of opinions that could be questioned and would leave him looking stupid.

Edited by Ross.

Not one to defend Collymore, but I find it interesting that just about every single insult going back to him refers to the incident with Ulrika, while the same guys making those references hero worshipped Gazza.

And after Urikas fake rape claim does anyone believe her over Collymore?

He should be hounded for it for the rest of his days IMO, anyone pointing it out is hardly an idiot, someone wrongly accusing someone of hero worship on the other hand.

He will be, but when the aim of the hounding is to get him off the air, attacking him for something that was well known before he got the job is the stupid bit.