Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So you were just trolling then. caught out lying again.

Not lying at all, pelucía. Your wee term "plastics" is a contraction of a pejorative term for the Irish. And, had you been unaware of this, there's been plenty of discussion on here.

Oh, by the way - you haven't deleted all your uses of the words "declan" and "dheclan" - best cover your tracks properly before coming over all holier-than-thou, wee man.

You could maybe get some advice on how not to be racist next time you go for a point with No8.

Or maybe not.

Not lying at all, pelucía. Your wee term "plastics" is a contraction of a pejorative term for the Irish. And, had you been unaware of this, there's been plenty of discussion on here.

Oh, by the way - you haven't deleted all your uses of the words "declan" and "dheclan" - best cover your tracks properly before coming over all holier-than-thou, wee man.

You could maybe get some advice on how not to be racist next time you go for a point with No8.

Or maybe not.

It's been a while since 'Rangers' got a point...

Of course you are a liar WKR, plastic = celtic fans, by itself it has nothing to do with the derogatory term for Irish 'paddy' there is no way I would use that phrase so away and stop jumping to daft conclusions, phil 3 names is your typical plastic celtic fan.

Why would I delete them, the name Declan is not racist in anyway, you are trying way too hard here.

I thought Plastic was a shortened version of Plastic Paddy. A term used by Rangers fans to describe celtic fans not born in Ireland but who claim some sort of link to Ireland, to feel closer to the football team they support?

I thought Plastic was a shortened version of Plastic Paddy. A term used by Rangers fans to describe celtic fans not born in Ireland but who claim some sort of link to Ireland, to feel closer to the football team they support?

You, me and the rest of the world, Dave. However, NBM's No. One Fan says different, so we must all be wrong, then. What other reason for the use of "plastic" would there be, I wonder? No doubt Mr Principles can enlighten us.

Unless, of course, he's got just enough decency to realise he's let his mask slip* yet again.

*As I believe the accepted expression goes.

Or maybe not.

You found any of those racist posts on Pie and Bovril yet?

I could always go over to Follow Follow for you and bring over my post slating the Chelsea supporter and the apologists but then that doesn't fit with your wee agenda against all things Rangers. No you are not a bigot. Not bigoted at all.

Never mind you just keep in with your wee bigoted Irish Republican friends. Maybe try asking CB why he was banned numerous times from that other site.

Interesting watching the pieces shift in the Birmingham City story currently unfolding.

In their case, it is demonstratably the case that the 'club' is legally separate from the 'parent company', the extremely slippery entity below:

BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
伯明翰環球控股有限公司
(Receivers Appointed)
(Incorporated in the Cayman Islands with limited liability)

It is certainly the case that 'old Rangers' did not have this structure - the club was incorporated, and later became a PLC.
Many authorities have been paraded to pretend that this was not the case, mostly referring to each other rather than any points of law if they are asked to justify their logical acrobatics.

These assertions do not alter the facts of the matter one jot.

Paddy would be offensive, paddy is a mildly racist derogatory term for someone who is irish, there is no way I would use that.

Plastic however is fair game for anyone or anything that is fake.

So why refer to the celtic fans as "plastic", then? I'd say your lot had just as many, if not more (itro 500 million more, apparently). It would be as ludicrous as fans of the rangers referring to their "rivals" fans as bigoted. ffs. Oh, hang on a minute...

You found any of those racist posts on Pie and Bovril yet?

I could always go over to Follow Follow for you and bring over my post slating the Chelsea supporter and the apologists but then that doesn't fit with your wee agenda against all things Rangers. No you are not a bigot. Not bigoted at all.

Never mind you just keep in with your wee bigoted Irish Republican friends. Maybe try asking CB why he was banned numerous times from that other site.

What racist posts on Pie and Bovril? Tell you what, you go and find the posts where I claimed they existed.

Wagons..........CIRCLE! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought Plastic Whistle played at Firhill for Thrills!?

Raging and

Marx.jpeg

He cannot help himself :lol:

Wee Fergus was a Fud but this character is a crackpot. He got banned by a Mod. from Forkhill in South Armagh :lol: Of course now he has never heard of Big Bill Fae Forkhill AKA The Reaper.

plastic = celtic fans

Paddy would be offensive, paddy is a mildly racist derogatory term for someone who is irish, there is no way I would use that.

Plastic however is fair game for anyone or anything that is fake.

So a Plastic is a fake celtic fan? someone who is not a celtic fan?

Or are you saying, because you use the word Plastic and remove Paddy, this is acceptable?

If someone calls a rangers fans a currant, is this acceptable?

he'll release the next tranche of the 5 million with security over everything before the EGM

If he does release the next £5 million on top of the £2 million that should be left from the last loan then most of that money should still be there and it'll be a case of just handing it back plus whatever they have managed to spend and any interest that is due.

Now i have written that down that sounds just too easy. There has to be some catch in there.

Phil 3 names is your typical plastic celtic fan, the only person mentioning the racist term paddy is you.

never-mind your whatabouttery.

You mentioned Paddy, when you said that removing it made the term Plastic acceptable... You are the one who has stated Paddy as being racist, i wasn't aware that it was.

So...

Does removing the rhyming slang for ****, make "currant" an acceptable term?

Simple question, you should be able to answer.

If he does release the next £5 million on top of the £2 million that should be left from the last loan then most of that money should still be there and it'll be a case of just handing it back plus whatever they have managed to spend and any interest that is due.

Now i have written that down that sounds just too easy. There has to be some catch in there.

Payoffs for his directors if they get voted off the board? Onerous contracts with Rangers Retail?

If, as now seems likely, the South African based criminal and Co win control at the egm, what's Ashley's game plan?

Work with them? Scorched earth? Or does he have enough revenue streams tied up that he's not that bothered?

Whatever, I'm sure Uncle Mike is not just sat twiddling his thumbs till the egm, you think a guy as shrewd as he is will have some plans in place.

FWIW I don't really see the problem with the complete term/insult "plastic paddy" (I thought "greenyins" would be more dodgy) and I'm half Irish. I like Ted, but his approach to this does reek of hypocrisy considering how touchy he is about the H word. Anyway think that's a discussion best left to the OF playpen.