Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What is a club?

It's that thing the Rangers fans held up red cards for, to oppose liquidation.

Except Tedi, he didn't, he knew a club couldn't be liquidated and the company was separate.

Strangely, whilst he was at the game, he can't recall a single thought that went through his head as 40k Rangers fans held cards up for something he knew actually couldn't be liquidated.

He didn't even say to any of them, here by the way, you've got this all wrong.

It's that thing the Rangers fans held up red cards for, to oppose liquidation.

Except Tedi, he didn't, he knew a club couldn't be liquidated and the company was separate.

Strangely, whilst he was at the game, he can't recall a single thought that went through his head as 40k Rangers fans held cards up for something he knew actually couldn't be liquidated.

He didn't even say to any of them, here by the way, you've got this all wrong.

he was too busy wondering what the 5 stars where for on the tops

Haven't been for a few days, but see the obsession continues unabated, why would fans of other clubs give two f*cks where our EGM is being held? amazing what keeps em entertained!! Haven't C*ltic got a big European game tonight?

Haven't been for a few days, but see the obsession continues unabated, why would fans of other clubs give two f*cks where our EGM is being held? amazing what keeps em entertained!! Haven't C*ltic got a big European game tonight?

its like a soap opera but only more far fetched.

we're all hooked to see what f£$k up can befall the company/club today.

and who is C*ltic?

I'm not sure why anyone cares where the EGM is being held. No one will be allowed to ask questions, nothing beyond the resolutions being confirmed/rejected will happen. There is no need for it to be held anywhere other than a room that fits the board in all honesty.

I'm not sure why anyone cares where the EGM is being held. No one will be allowed to ask questions, nothing beyond the resolutions being confirmed/rejected will happen. There is no need for it to be held anywhere other than a room that fits the board in all honesty.

My living room will suffice then - as long as Rangers fans don't start holding up red cards in my kitchen.

The hotels twitter feed which was bombarded by yahoos, greenyins and plastics does not lie, a few polite Rangers fans informing the hotel of the board`s shenanigans does not change that, I think you will find that me and Bennett were spot on...as usual.

Well, if it's on Twitter, it must be true....

Only a post on Facebook would carry more weight, imho. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Plastic what, btw, Tedi?

Don't start the precious currant bun,apparently plastic means Celtic fan.

Oh, don't worry - I'm quite aware of the casual racism being evinced by NBM's biggest fan.

Edit - wee punctuation issue - don't want to be riling The_Diddy now, do we?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

STV have the good guys on 51%, BBC 48%, both have the Rats on 36%.

Hopefully not, although if the current shareholders want to retain their shareholding and not lose it through dilution they they will be required to match any investment offered by the good guy shareholders.

Sorry, I am not following this. Can you provide the details of who the good guys are and who the rats are. You know, just so I am sure. ;)

Edited by strichener