Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There have been several English companies who owned football clubs went into administration, some of them have subsequently failed CVA`s and went into liquidation, yet the clubs under new owners are still recognised as the same club, in England nobody gives a damn...anyway that is the real world and this is P & B, carry on.

I'm more interested in Scots Law

Or at the very least, any of my points which for some strange reason it looks like people are avoiding answering or just simply can't

Can't believe they're still clinging onto the myth "it's the same club"
I've always wonder why if it's so easy to separate the club and company, why didn't Craig Whyte simply offer to buy the "club" without the company
Same with Bill Miller, should have easily bought the club without the debt ridden company.
Even Charlie Green said in his early days it would be the death of the club if the CVA failed and it went into liquidation.
I can't even recall anyone in the media prior to liquidation mentioning it was possible to purchase the club on its own without the company.
I do remember after the CVA failed all media outlets reporting it was the death of Rangers, did they just all just make a mistake? It's as if everyone involved forgot you could buy the club without the company..... Until Charlie bought the Woolworth assists. Sorry I mean Rangers

When does the behaviour of the Cavemen in their own stadium, the national stadium, on our streets and giving abuse on telephone lines to innocent receptionists begin to bring our game into disripute......

Not to mention trading while insolvent, breaching the sfa rules of association and about to put forward a tax fraudster and bankrupted director as saviour. It was Chelsea fans that phoned those hotels btw. ;)

I think we all need to accept the Days of BRALT are coming to an end. As soon as Mr King and his colleagues take over The Rangers will go from strength to strength, get promoted and start to dominate Scottish football; we will have nothing more to point and laugh at. It was fun while it lasted.

EGM will be at Ibrox.

Gazebo time again.

"Gazebo"

Sevco gonna have a meeting

Lord, you know it's London bound

Spivs don't wanna stay in Govan

The Smoke is much more sound

Well, now London is afraid

To Sevco London is shut

The spivs now know

They need a wee ganghut

And it's name is G. (G) A. (A) Z. (Z) E, (E) B. (B). oh-oh-oh-oh

G.A.Z.E.B.O (GAZEBO !)

G.A.Z.E.B.O (GAZEBO !)

I'm wanna shout it ev'ry night (Gazebo)

I'm wanna shout it ev'ry day (Gazebo)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right

[instrumental]

:whistle

Dave King " It is not the Rangers way to threaten individuals"

" I want to know who these people are," added McCoist

" Sink us and we'll sink you," said the Rangers fans banner

" Police Scotland are investigating allegations that Rangers chief executive Derek Llambias and financial director Barry Leach were subjected to threats and intimidation ."
"Threats against Rangers director Sandy Easdale investigated. Officers are believed to be monitoring his home after internet posts allegedly urged fans to attack his house in a bid to remove him from the club."

"Rangers chiefs called in cops last night over threats to under-fire director Brian Stockbridge and club supremos Sandy and James Easdale"
"Jim Spence has received abuse and threats via email and social media after discussing Rangers' new boardroom appointments"

"Gary Allan, the QC who sat on an SFA three-man panel which punished Rangers FC in May for bringing Scottish football into disrepute, has complained about threats made to him and his family in the wake of the hearing"

"Raith Rovers director Turnbull Hutton insists the First Division should reject an Ibrox newco after his club were subjected to threats and intimidation during Rangers’ demise."

Just the hits from first page of a quick google search of those words.

Dave King " It is not the Rangers way to threaten individuals"

" I want to know who these people are," added McCoist

" Sink us and we'll sink you," said the Rangers fans banner

" Police Scotland are investigating allegations that Rangers chief executive Derek Llambias and financial director Barry Leach were subjected to threats and intimidation ."

"Threats against Rangers director Sandy Easdale investigated. Officers are believed to be monitoring his home after internet posts allegedly urged fans to attack his house in a bid to remove him from the club."

"Rangers chiefs called in cops last night over threats to under-fire director Brian Stockbridge and club supremos Sandy and James Easdale"

"Jim Spence has received abuse and threats via email and social media after discussing Rangers' new boardroom appointments"

"Gary Allan, the QC who sat on an SFA three-man panel which punished Rangers FC in May for bringing Scottish football into disrepute, has complained about threats made to him and his family in the wake of the hearing"

"Raith Rovers director Turnbull Hutton insists the First Division should reject an Ibrox newco after his club were subjected to threats and intimidation during Rangers’ demise."

Just the hits from first page of a quick google search of those words.

The Glib and Shameless Liar in consistency shock. I saw that headline myself and just about fell off my chair.laughing. That he would have the hide to suggest that tells the layperson everything they need to know about this character.

All the fault of Celtic fans that the hotels cancelled :rolleyes:

https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-statement-on-egm-developments/

"We are not sure if the Grange Hotel took its decision not to host the EGM based on the hundreds of Celtic fans who contacted them today or because of misinformation from allies of the board. If it was due to the former, we would like to thank those fans for the obsession with our affairs that now sees the EGM being held at Ibrox. - See more at: https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-statement-on-egm-developments/#sthash.pKajwTjW.dpuf"

Fuds :lol:

eta

Almost guaranteed disorder at the EGM :lol:

Edited by Romeo

All the fault of Celtic fans that the hotels cancelled :rolleyes:

https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-statement-on-egm-developments/

"We are not sure if the Grange Hotel took its decision not to host the EGM based on the hundreds of Celtic fans who contacted them today or because of misinformation from allies of the board. If it was due to the former, we would like to thank those fans for the obsession with our affairs that now sees the EGM being held at Ibrox. - See more at: https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-statement-on-egm-developments/#sthash.pKajwTjW.dpuf"

Fuds :lol:

eta

Almost guaranteed disorder at the EGM :lol:

And the hotel said it was because of threats from persons unknown...so obviously nothing to do with fans on twitter then.

It was probably the RST itself .

Any season that ends with team less than 10 points apart can be considered a competitive season, you were the one that brought up the 30 years thing, now you want to take it over 25, it was also clear we were talking about the period where there 2 possible winners, which is why I mentioned 2 clubs, the last 3 seasons do not count if you include this one.

Actually, my post was most of the last 30 years. 25 years is most of the last 30 years.

10 points cannot always be considered competitive. Season 98-99 saw Rangers finish 6 points ahead of Celtic but there was absolutely no point during that season where there was any doubt as to who would win the title.

You ignore the fact that outside of Celtic and Rangers fans, the only winner is still "One of the Old Firm". That is not competitive.

Daftest statement ever

Of course it can, 6 points is two losses, you are being silly now.

2 teams competing is still two teams competing, really what part of this are you struggling with.

Ignoring completely my point about the 98-99 season. At no point were Rangers in any danger of not winning that title, but they only finished 6 ahead.

2 teams competing is not an entirely fair description. The only competition is between those two teams. The real picture was 2 teams from 42 with a realistic chance of winning the title. It has now changed to 1 team from 42. That was not and is not competitive.

Edited by Ross.

Absolute shite, 2 slip ups and the league is won by another team.

it is 2 teams competing, thus still a competition..yer right about the 1 team though but I made this point right at the start of this daft discussion.

And you keep missing my point that outside of Celtic and Rangers fans, it's not competition, it's "One of the Old Firm". Even now, it's still "One of the Old Firm". To the fans of the vast majority of teams in Scotland, nothing has changed. It's as competitive as ever in the league.

That being said, since Rangers went tits up, the cup competitions have been spread fairly evenly. From that point of view, you could easily argue that Rangers imploding has been a good thing for the game here.

Edited by Ross.