Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you think current the rangers will consider administration again prior to the egm?, I was told this by a pal as he said it would keep Ashley in control and give them a chance to clear the decks and re-group?

They'll do whatever Ashley wants. The one thing that's sure at the moment is that Ashley will not lose Penny One on the whole affair.

One interesting development could be this. Everybody wants to be loved, yeah? Even Ashley, turning up at SJP in his barcode shirt to get in with the Toon Army. Well, look at the way the Horde have behaved to those they believed were outsiders, not "real rainjurs men" - Ng, Miller, now Ashley. Now, it's one thing holding up banners saying "truck off, Yank" to prospective buyers/investors, but it's quite another to be agitating against a man who has not just invested a significant amount (and gained significant control) in the organisation, and who has such an amount of control over the club's destiny.

From the outside, i.e. realising that TRIFC is a corner-shop league trifle to Ashley, is it inconceivable that he might just say "fúck it, if that's the way they feel..." and happily get the fiddle out to watch ibrox burn? He might think that a few million is good value, given the attitude of the Horde.

I did not say that,

So...is it the truth then ? Accurate story you say? Actually happened ? nothing made up?

What I can tell you is the Derek has previous for this, similar story with Newcastle in 2011 turned out to be bollix

It may have happened, it may be shoite, I await the police report.

Except...you didn't.

Weighed right on in there with ..."all a ploy to allow them to postpone the EGM...."

Daily Express banned if Glib and Shameless arrives I presume ? :lol:

I said the whole think stinks off Jack Irvine, I posted a theory, you do this every day.

A wee bit of help for you then Tedi.

Try using the tried and tested "In my opinion" (Imo) or "I strongly suspect.." or "it's possibly/probably..." or any other similair pre-caveat to clearly differentiate what is meant to be "a theory" as opposed to laying out bullshit as fact. ?

There's a good chap. 8)

This story has Toxic all over it, all a ploy to allow them to postpone the EGM on 'safety' grounds, rats desperate to hold on to power.

If you don't understand the stuff you type Tedi, then that explains pretty much everything.

Care to have another go at revising the interpretation of the statement above ?

Actually, don't bother. Your highly interperative and revisionistic style of posting says plenty.

Unless your typing from inside a Smokehouse... :lol:

No pictures of the bawbags injuries? No direct quotes?

On my phone but i would think IF he had been attacked it would be spread all over EVERY Scottish Sunday tabloid.

All these stories and the delaying tactics point to one thing. The Rats are on their last legs. Not long now and we will have our club back.

On my phone but i would think IF he had been attacked it would be spread all over EVERY Scottish Sunday tabloid.

All these stories and the delaying tactics point to one thing. The Rats are on their last legs. Not long now and we will have our club back.

Who is we? king and Murray...the guys that took it into admistration, side letters, ebts,

Nice.

u can have the club but there's fek all to go with it. Ashley owns most of the assets

Genuine question here. If Rangers completely redesign their badge and copyright it, would that mean that Ashley would not be able to use it for merchandising without permission (and payment) ?

I doubt anyone on can answer that, apart from Densboy maybe.

I thought that King and co were pretty candid at their recent press conference when they admitted that until they see the small print they don't know.

Genuine question here. If Rangers completely redesign their badge and copyright it, would that mean that Ashley would not be able to use it for merchandising without permission (and payment) ?

Removal of the mysterious stars could be a start. I think (guessing) they refer to titles won by a liquidated club that earned most of them by cheating, before they died in 2012 owing £60m to 276 separate creditors along with an as yet unquantified tax bill. There is one change the Unfit King could make if he wants to charge Big MASH.

BAFFLED police revealed that they had no record of an attack on Rangers chief executive Derek Llambias.

Llambias claimed he was attacked in a Glasgow city bar for the second time and vowed he won’t be scared out of Ibrox.

But police struggled to find any report of the attack.

A source close to Llambias was reported at the weekend saying this was the second such attack.

He said: “He was minding his own business when he was approached by a man. At first there was a lot of shouting but then there was a bit of pushing and shoving. It is the second time this has happened to Derek in a hotel bar in Glasgow but it will not stop him focusing on the job he has at Rangers.

“Derek and Mike Ashley can’t understand why there is hostility to the new set-up. They want to rebuild Rangers into a strong team capable of challenging Celtic again and being a force in Europe. They keep asking themselves where Rangers would be but for the £10 million loan from Sports Direct.”

Llambias was installed at Ibrox by influential shareholder and Newcastle owner Mike Ashley in November, and watched the 2-0 defeat by Hibs on Friday.

Last night, a Police Scotland spokeswoman, said: “We can’t find any report of this incident.”

Many Gers fans have been upset over Ashley’s involvement in the club despite the Sports Direct chief keeping it afloat with loans which now total £10million.

Llambias could lose his job if Dave King is successful in March 4’s EGM vote in London