Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bloody hell Norman thats desperate stuff from you.

Pointing out your hypocrisy has tipped you over the edge.

You've pointed out nothing. You've said I'm a hypocrite, with the same evidential backing you'd have if you said I was a fan of international croquet.

Which would be none.

It really isn't a side show for the vast majority of fans. Celtic fans will get hammered for what that group did but that was 150 out of 25,000. Do we apportion equal blame to the 24,850 who didn't attack the mini bus and didn't put up 'sectarian' banners? The guy attacked outside the pub was probably attacked by celtic fans but until we know who they are we don't know if they go to the games or are the ones we see every weekend walking about their Lanarkshire town centres wearing teams colours when 'their team' are playing 20 minutes up the road in a half empty stadium!

I am usually out working after these games in Renfrewshire and i see the trouble first hand and i know for a fact those causing the vast majority of the trouble are not genuine football supporters but are idiots who attach themselves to one side of the divide or the other and use this game as an excuse to get pished and attack each other.

As for the singing inside the ground. It is never going to offend me....ffs if that sort of thing bothered me i would need a new line of work..but it does frustrate the hell out of me. Both clubs are doing what they can to stamp it out but in all honesty i see the good work that has been done beginning to go back the way. We have this seige mentality at Ibrox that has the youngsters 'rebelling' against authority and thinking it's cool belting out TBBs and Super Rangers and on the other side we have their youngsters playing at politics for a country that most of them have never even seen. I don't have the answers and tbh i am just sick fed up by the whole thing. I have been loud in my condemnation of our supporters in the past but there is a new generation that look backwards and believe that is their heritage and singing these songs of hate is their right. It was always going to be a long road but i believe what has happened in the last few years has made that road a helluva lot longer.

There probably is issue to take, as some have done, with the bit about the clubs' endeavours to stamp it out.

However, the above post is a very good one - particularly in terms of the last paragraph. Fair play.

Has Dave King taken over at sevco? He's talking about challenging Celtic

I see he said an "ideal scenario" would be Rangers & Celtic winning the league 55% & 45% respectively......two cheeks one arse right enough! :rolleyes:

You've pointed out nothing. You've said I'm a hypocrite, with the same evidential backing you'd have if you said I was a fan of international croquet.

Which would be none.

Norman you know thats not true, it's all been quoted.

I'm not getting bogged down in this with you, you had a go at No.8 for going to Ibrox and not boycotting and you had a go at me for boycotting.

It's all been quoted, so toodlepip...

Ach why not, hows teuchterland, snowed in yet?

Nut mun, not much snow here. The snow plays havoc with the trap but transport is still viable if you have a saddle, which I do.

I see he said an "ideal scenario" would be Rangers & Celtic winning the league 55% & 45% respectively......two cheeks one arse right enough! :rolleyes:

We can see who Dodgy Dave's big team is now :P

I'm not getting bogged down in this with you, you had a go at No.8 for going to Ibrox and not boycotting and you had a go at me for boycotting.

You mean the bit about his buying season tickets IF the Killie chairman had voted against the newco gaining direct entry into the SPL? The vote the Killie chairman abstained on? That's how I recall it, but you must have the relevant quotes to hand...

I must confess I'm in two minds here. I honestly can't decide whether you're trying to brazen your latest cluster out in the hope that nobody will notice, or you're so fucking stupid you don't realise you've made a rip-roaring arse of yourself yet again. It's got to be one or the other.

I've never made claim to be The Great Debater, but you should do yourself a favour and give up. Handing you your own arse is becoming almost a daily occurrence now.

You mean the bit about his buying season tickets IF the Killie chairman had voted against the newco gaining direct entry into the SPL? The vote the Killie chairman abstained on? That's how I recall it, but you must have the relevant quotes to hand...

Yep, that's the badger. But let's not let the facts get in the way of Bennett's daily self-humiliation, eh?

F**l you talking about lol

Norman had a go at No.8 for not boycotting

Then had a go at me for boycotting.

You are replying to the wrong post, you silly person.

Oh look Normans jumped the gun too...

Yep, that's the badger. But let's not let the facts get in the way of Bennett's daily self-humiliation, eh?

Edited by bennett

I must confess I'm in two minds here. I honestly can't decide whether you're trying to brazen your latest cluster out in the hope that nobody will notice,

The only person trying to "brazen it out" is you.

Yeh....he wanted a return to the OF carve up as this would be "healthier"!

I thought he said the opposite....

From the BBC (I know, I know)

Dave King on Rangers' future

"The vision for me, as a fan, is to see the Rangers that I know - the nine-in-a-row Rangers that we saw and were a dominant club in Scotland. "Not necessarily winning the league every season but every season expecting to compete with Celtic and performing well in Europe."If one looks at the football talent at the club at the moment and if you look at the financial position of the club, to address the obvious gap between ourselves and Celtic, that is clearly absent."

This is what no8 and his fellow bears do, they talk nonsense and give it a lot of whatboutrey tit for tat pish, "but they did this and they did that" hoping that the mods get fed up and close the thread, deflection and we are ra peepil / zombies at its best / worst.

Back to the football:-

Ashley has this shambles of a club sewn up, whos paying the 5 loanee's wages and is it coming out of his loan ?

Will the sfa do anything about Ashley running 2 clubs and should sevco be fined & deducted points for running while insolvent ?

You keep coming out with this nonsense. You are the one who lied on the match threead. You were the one who brought up the child abuse issue and lied about it....you claimed the story was made up FFS!!! When i corrected you what did you do? You started ranting about me using it to point score. Liar.

IT WAS YOU THAT BROUGHT THE SUBJECT UP AND LIED ABOUT IT!

WhiteRoseKillie, on 04 Feb 2015 - 17:28, said:

celtic were founded in Scotland, by people living in Scotland, are located in Scotland, and Play in the Scottish League....

Clonmel Bhoy, on 04 Feb 2015 - 19:32, said:

Yes by Irish people, who at the time believe it or not were also British….

I believe there are a couple of Spanish and a couple of South American Football Clubs that were founded by Scotsmen.

Does that make these clubs Scottish?