Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The old guy got a pat on the cheek it was live on telly, no wonder no8 has a rep for talking shit.

(trying his best tit for tat pish to get the thread closed imo)

You keep saying this....list the lies.

I would have thought you would be keeping quiet about fans being attacked after the complete rip roaring arse you made of yourself on the Cup game thread

You wouldn't support a Rangers franchise started by fans of the club, but you have happily given your money and support to a succession of conmen and criminals?

I'll never understand...

Thank f**k I was never chosen, What a mess.

Who said i did it happily?

You keep saying this....list the lies.

I would have thought you would be keeping quiet about fans being attacked after the complete rip roaring arse you made of yourself on the Cup game thread

"I'm not buying a ST"

"I won't be back as long as those gangsters are there"

"I don't care about the celtic game"

In all fairness, those aren't lies so much as demonstrations of your weak will.

I did like the beauty about that photo "proving" your talks of rampaging Jambos, mind. Now that was a corker.

Not being a racist. That was another goodie.

Oh, and "minority". Never gets old.

Strange that you went on to call me a "sad w**k", with no further interventions from me then. You seemed confused, and perhaps a bit pished.

My apologies for the incorrect post count on the match thread and for referring to you as a sad w*nk. :(

You don't need to take my word for it you can take UEFAs word for it. It always makes me laugh when people like yourself trot out the UEFA fines Rangers have received yet never once have i read a P&D on here mention the praise Rangers were given by UEFA in their fight against this and the workshops they have set up working with schools and the local council to try and stamp this behaviour out

And to be fair that is good, they are educating the youngsters. Genuine well done to RFC for that.

However, it is quite clear from Sunday that whatever steps are being taken is just totally pissing in the wind. It's like American soldiers engaging in community games of football with some Iraqi children, then the next day one of their planes accidentally bombs a shopping centre.

Surely to God Rangers can do a helluva lot more. Why not get supporters clubs to sign up to a charter against bigotry, or start lifting a lot more people, or make announcements before matches and at half time... (Maybe some of this already happens?)

So many people just accept it. "Oh I wish our fans wouldn't sing these songs but what can you do" type responses are going to do nothing to help the situation. And neither is whataboutery.

And the same goes for Celtic -- though again I don't think they have the same level of a problem.

"I'm not buying a ST"

"I won't be back as long as those gangsters are there"

"I don't care about the celtic game"

In all fairness, those aren't lies so much as demonstrations of your weak will.

I did like the beauty about that photo "proving" your talks of rampaging Jambos, mind. Now that was a corker.

Not being a racist. That was another goodie.

Oh, and "minority". Never gets old.

So you couldn't find any. That is all you needed to say but thanks for trying

And to be fair that is good, they are educating the youngsters. Genuine well done to RFC for that.

However, it is quite clear from Sunday that whatever steps are being taken is just totally pissing in the wind. It's like American soldiers engaging in community games of football with some Iraqi children, then the next day one of their planes accidentally bombs a shopping centre.

Surely to God Rangers can do a helluva lot more. Why not get supporters clubs to sign up to a charter against bigotry, or start lifting a lot more people, or make announcements before matches and at half time... (Maybe some of this already happens?)

So many people just accept it. "Oh I wish our fans wouldn't sing these songs but what can you do" type responses are going to do nothing to help the situation. And neither is whataboutery.

And the same goes for Celtic -- though again I don't think they have the same level of a problem.

I would hardly think singing a few songs equates to blowing up a shopping centre.

RSCs do have to sign up to a charter. There is 'pride over prejudice' and they usually enclose a leaflet encouraging more positive support for the club and reminding supporters that anybody caught singing racist or sectarian songs runs the risk of arrest and will be banned

Rangers do actively look for the ring leaders and ban them. They send , at their own cost, our own stewards to away games to help identify troublemakers in the crowd. They do make announcements before games...not sure about HT tbh.

I don't just accept it and i have challenged people in the past about this behaviour and have reported incidents to the club....Not sure that was directed at me but it looked that way.

Rangers do actively look for the ring leaders and ban them. They send , at their own cost, our own stewards to away games to help identify troublemakers in the crowd. They do make announcements before games...not sure about HT tbh.

Ah! Not sure about half time announcements? Can you find out for us because I think this might be where the problem lies. I totally think that if the announcements were before each game AND at half time the whole sectarian problem at Rangers would be solved instantly. If Rangers trial this and it's successful I can see it being used against ISIS.

Celtic is steeped in Irish History do they just forget it?

Well yeah. Not all traditions are a good thing and if you are supposed to be representing Scotland in Europe, you should do so in a positive way.

If you can't ditch the pish about bobby sands et al as it goes against your traditions and history, then frankly f**k your history, it doesn't deserve to be remembered or revered.