Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Red Rob .. not seething or hurting .... no .. not at all .. :lol: :lol:

Seething and hurting that we lost 2-0 without a proper fight, aye f*cki right I am!

We could have played until next Sunday without creating a chance, I know where we are, and just trying to live with it!

Seething and hurting that we lost 2-0 without a proper fight, aye f*cki right I am!

We could have played until next Sunday without creating a chance, I know where we are, and just trying to live with it!

It had nothing to do with you not giving a "proper fight" any diddy club can fight on the day.

Your team has just simply been outclassed. Almost embarrassing

Never happen .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: They ignore the content already and just ramble on about him ... seriously doubt they could ever stop. If they do .. WRK will be delighted I'm sure.

Dhenny, you're just as bad, obsessed as f*ck about Rangers, you know more about anything connected with Rangers than lads I know who have followed the Gers for over 40 years!

It had nothing to do with you not giving a "proper fight" any diddy club can fight on the day.

Your team has just simply been outclassed. Almost embarrassing

We were beaten by a better side on the day, we were rubbish, but that's where we are!

'Outclassed', suggests a footballing masterpiece? You must have been watching a different game to me mate?

Edited by RedRob72

We were beaten by a better side on the day, we were rubbish, but that's where we are!

'Outclassed', suggests a footballing masterpiece? You must have being watching a different game to me mate?

Yup, outclassed, the embarrassing part being we didn't have to get out of 1st gear to comfortably win that game.

Yup, outclassed, the embarrassing part being we didn't have to get out of 1st gear to comfortably win that game.

I'm glad you felt embarrassed EA, I didn't, we're still here and sticking to it!!

With a poor side, a management team in disarray, a board still intent on raping what's left of the club, a divided support (on so many counts), we still find ourselves as LC semi finalists, still in the Cup and well placed to try and secure a play off position for an SPL place next season! Still plenty to play for a club that's f*cked eh!?

Mon The Gers, Follow Follow!!

...we still find ourselves as LC semi finalists, still in the Cup and well placed to try and secure a play off position for an SPL place next season! Still plenty to play for a club that's f*cked eh!?

Sorry, perhaps he meant the company is f*cked because as we all know, the club and the company are separate entities. Because, rest absolutely assured, the company is utterly f*cked.

The club is going tremendously well in a league where it has at best a slim chance of promotion, distantly trailing as it is the former basketcase Hearts; it has just been easily turned over in the diddy cup and will very likely see the same occur in the Scottish Cup. It has two managers on gardening leave, one being so entirely demented that he still turns up for work; it has been rooted twice by Alloa. Shirts are sold on its behalf but the company receives a pittance, the whole of the rest of Scottish football considers club/company/clusterf*ck to be the dictionary definition of a laughing stock and the club's best prospect is to be a shell club being kept alive for the benefit and only the benefit of its disinterested financial backer.

But the club - I reiterate the club -has plenty to play for? I hope to Christ you have a more local team worth follow following Rob.

Google ,,, it;s amazing ... it usually takes 15 seconds upwards to find out anything you want with a key search. Mind you when have lifelong fans that don't know what the five stars on the old club's jersey represent, it's not really difficult to appear to know more ... :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Stop digging Dhen, you're encroaching on MT and WRK territory here, another sad w**k, it's up to you?

Sorry, perhaps he meant the company is f*cked because as we all know, the club and the company are separate entities. Because, rest absolutely assured, the company is utterly f*cked.

The club is going tremendously well in a league where it has at best a slim chance of promotion, distantly trailing as it is the former basketcase Hearts; it has just been easily turned over in the diddy cup and will very likely see the same occur in the Scottish Cup. It has two managers on gardening leave, one being so entirely demented that he still turns up for work; it has been rooted twice by Alloa. Shirts are sold on its behalf but the company receives a pittance, the whole of the rest of Scottish football considers club/company/clusterf*ck to be the dictionary definition of a laughing stock and the club's best prospect is to be a shell club being kept alive for the benefit and only the benefit of its disinterested financial backer.

But the club - I reiterate the club -has plenty to play for? I hope to Christ you have a more local team worth follow following Rob.

We'll still keep going, thanks for your concern

Me digging ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Put the bottle down and go to bed Rob ... drowning your sorrows only leads to a hangover and more hurt.

Aye, you're probably right, early tee off tomorrow and half of the fuckers still not back!!

Aye well done mate, just f*ck off with the rest of your pals like Monkey and WRK, who desperately strive for any attention and significance they may achieve on any Rangers related threads on here, sad as f*ck!

FOLLOW YOUR OWN CLUB

yeah everyone follow your own club

but continue laughing at this clusterf$%k

Hadn't been on for a couple of days, but looking back on the match thread WRK must have been the most regular contributor with you not far behind ( non Rangers or C*ltic fans), what the f*ck is up with you both!!?

Well that's not even nearly true.

I just had a look and twenty six non-OF fans have made more posts on that thread than me. You look enough of a roaster with your 'follow your own team' crusade, without throwing in lies about people.

You'll obviously need to apologise and amend your comment.

Well that's not even nearly true.I just had a look and twenty six non-OF fans have made more posts on that thread than me. You look enough of a roaster with your 'follow your own team' crusade, without throwing in lies about people.You'll obviously need to apologise and amend your comment.

I'm sitting in eighth place on there, with just over a third of the post count of the top non celtic or the rangers poster.

Something tells me young Robert isn't enjoying the journey. On holiday and he comes out with all that ranting? That can't be healthy.

ETA: Maybe someone should PM Robert and tell him how to find out this info, before he accuses me and MT of printing out all the posts, cutting them up and counting them local-election stylee?

REMEMBER, BOYS AND GIRLS - DON'T POST PISHED!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie