Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Your comprehension skills get worse everytime i read your posts.

I read that rant as someone who is upset over the millions which have been needlessly squandered at boardroom level through wages/bonuses/fees and those lovely onerous deals.

Benny ?, either you are a comedy genius or a complete and utter fuckwit. :lol:

The Three Bears have saved Sevco!

News of 13,299,415 shares being sold at 20p each on the Alternative Investment Market this morning has provoked declarations of joy not seen in the previous 364 days of 2014.

Informed opinion suggests that the purchase, worth £2.6m, was made by a consortium of Three Bears of dignity with the interests of the club at heart.

Last week, in the wake of a highly unruly AGM, it was announced that Douglas Park, George Letham and George Taylor had joined forces to offer the troubled club a £6.5m investment and to underwrite the next share issue.

Since outside investment was rejected at the AGM that notion was a non-runner forcing the Three Bears to buy out Laxey Partners to get a significant stake in the club.

While the gullible and hard of thinking rejoice and begin to speculate over the size of war-chest to be given to a new manager sober reality is likely to be very different.

Without a share issue, requiring a prospectus including an up to date financial statement approved by the AIM, there will be no wages paid at the end of January tipping the club into administration.

Should the bears decide to call an EGM to force their way into the blue-room of dignity they are likely to be met with the anger of Mike Ashley and Sandy Easdale who controls the proxy vote for Margarita and Blue Pitch Holdings.

A split boardroom is likely to leave the club paralysed with neither faction able to push through their agenda- without buying out their opponents.

Any attempt to upset Mr Ashley comes with the warning that the English billionaire has propped the club up with two loans of £3m to see out the year.

As the True Blue Bears celebrate a ‘power grab’ and ‘regime change’ the reality is that 2015 is going to be even more of a circus than the last 12 months- assuming that the club isn’t liquidated by the departing Mr Ashley.

Not sure where that slightly slanted cut and paste came from but the just of it is pretty much nail on the head stuff. These "saviours" now need to buy out either Easdale or Ashley or they have just pissed £millions up against a crumbling wall. They need millions more to gain control and then need to hope Ashley is willing to walk away without a fight as he could buy and sell these 3 ten times over before the bells. Good luck with all of that 3 bears !!!

I don't blame The Rangers fans on here for grasping at straws, I really don't. With everything that has happened and is still happening then they are desperatedto believe that a saviour might be just around the corner.

However I am astonished at their naivety. As has been pointed out nothing that has happened today has diminished Ashley's involvement or influence one iota. Any new share issue will be offered to existing share holders pro rata, only the SFA restriction on Ashley will stop him from increasing his position but without the approval of Ashley and his associates the new investors will not be able to increase their shareholding to a level where they will have control.

Phil Tweeting that it is a Friend of Ashley

Phil MacGiollaBhain@Pmacgiollabhain 25m25 minutes ago

I would not be surprised if the buyer of these RIFC shares was...ahem...close to the thinking of Big Mike.

The man cannot help himself.

No chump, you cannot help yourself now ffs. You constantly had a go at Dhenny posting mad O'Phils blogs to which none of us take seriously in any way shape or form.

Now it is you whom is posting mad O'Phils blogs yourself, go and have a right good fucking look at yourself ya dafty. :1eye

Just checked your link ...

So you think an account called "John De Wert"@dhenbhoy is mine ? based on what ? He follows Poker Stars .. the only account this chap seems to follow ... not even linked to or following football tweets ... never mind Phil ...

You two are a pair of sad nutcases ... really.

Dhenny, I do not have a twatter account. Could you search for accounts going by the names of "Bennett, location Killie" and "Tedi, location Dundee" and see if anything funny comes up. :)

Do remember these two clowns are over weight and balding so should help narrow down the search. :lol:

Old Rangers fan in local says the Albion car park had been sold for £6m. Any truth in this? Aniother piece of the property jigsaw sold off and falls away?

Would be very surprised if that piece of real estate was worth anything like 6M!

60K maybe?

:lol:

The reason rich people have accumulated wealth is by not pissing money away on bad or emotional investments!

Whether you're trolling or deluded....I can't make my mind up!

Bennett & Tedi disappear and this nugget logs in ?, take your pick SJC. :lol:

Update !, Stormzy logs off and then Tedi & Bennett log in and post ???, I can see a pattern developing here. :)

Edited by hellbhoy

Its not unlikely either. A few years ago this site was up fro grabs and was rumoured to be turned into retail space, a hotel, parking space and flats.

The article from 2010 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1257612/EXCLUSIVE-New-Rangers-owners-set-cash-land-bank-Ibrox.html

It would be a surprise anyhow since the Albion Car Park was used as security against the 2m loan given by Mike Ashley back in October. Now does this mean that loan has now been repaid?.

You do realise that the arse has fallen out of the market since that piece of fantasy was penned?

The Riverside developments have been stalled since late 2009 and show no signs of recommencing anytime soon.

There are parcels of land on the southside of the river that you would be hard pushed to give away never mind sell??

Paradise The Piggery of course, where else.

Think you were 2nd worst and HB 3rd, go figure eh, never mind you are officially seen as a better poster than Seamus.

Only 3rd was I ?, I'll need to try a little harder then.

I don't know why you are all happy you won best bloo nosed poster, judging by the amount of fuckwit Rangers supporters on here and there aren't that many there wasn't any competition for top spot you won it because you are as thick as fcuk and often have meltdowns defending shit you shouldn't have defended in the first place making us all laugh and mock you for your stupidity. :1eye

BUT ?, do have a good new year old chap and I look forward to laughing at your meltdowns next year. :)

Nah Bennett, I think he was hinting at Norman`s worst Killie fan award.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/219005-the-scottish-premierships-best-worst-posters-2014/?p=9079269

So there we have it, now we know how he is viewed outside of his little play area, no wonder he never posts anywhere else.

Wish i'd known about this, i'd have voted for him too.

Finally, the winner is.. Whiterosekillie! Shock. Truly awful poster, so much so that many people on this site genuinely believe he's a celtic fan. Anyways, well done WRK you're officially the worst poster from Kilmarnock.

So it's not just Rangers who think that Norman is a greenyin then.

Wanting other posters to have a meltdown while having a complete meltdown type post.

It's called bait Tedi, you bait a bear by bashing it verbally for long enough and it will eventually post, then it becomes a cunning plan. :)

Also chump I didn't ask you to have a meltdown for God's sake, you have meltdowns on your own accord when you fcuk it up spectacularly and I look forward to them. 8)

Wish i'd known about this, i'd have voted for him too.

Finally, the winner is.. Whiterosekillie! Shock. Truly awful poster, so much so that many people on this site genuinely believe he's a celtic fan. Anyways, well done WRK you're officially the worst poster from Kilmarnock.

So it's not just Rangers who think that Norman is a greenyin then.

Bennett we know you have comprehension skills and reads as people on the site, this means the fuds like yourself "Rankers supporters" who regularly call him a Celtic fan.

Further along he is congratulated for being the worst "Kilmarnock" fan and wasn't voted as worst Celtic poster, and if he was he was right behind me. :)

Anyhoo Bennett, I have to give Tedi all the credit for my award. If it wasn't for his absolute stupidity dragging me down with his experience I'd possibly be challenging Rico's spot. :P