Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Quite an apt username for one of the oft perma-raged imo.

All you guys should have angry sounding usernames.

You obviously took yours from the one to ten "anger scale". ;)

I had a login to the Green Brigade forum for quite a while. That was an eye opener even for me but i gave it to that clown Fury and in less than 24 hours i was banned. He really is a fucking looney at times.

People like him remind me of the clown that was Nick Griffins right hand man who was caught out by the undercover reporter. They say one thing in front of the camera but something completely different away from the cameras.

Quite an apt username for one of the oft perma-raged imo.

All you guys should have angry sounding usernames.

You obviously took yours from the one to ten "anger scale". ;)

Right. When I can afford either Platinum or 10 cans of Frosty Jacks I shall be The_Kincardincandestent

Or, when it comes to your posts, The Kincarindifferent ;)

Edited by The_Kincardine

Not a force you say, a short while ago it was about fans not standing for a well run club.

The fans have turned up when things weren't going well, they've turned up when we were at the arse end of Scottish football and if the club is being well run at boardroom level they will turn up again in huge numbers,

Nothing inconsistent in what I'm saying at all Bennett. A well run club would not have the same advantagess that the credit driven, EBT fuelled one enjoyed, or that the £6m on wages club has enjoyed on its ascent through the divisions.

A well run club whose on-field performances are more reflective of such sanity will, in my view, struggle to attract such big supports.

There's evidence of this from history and there's some evidence (albeit, there are other factors too) in this season, the first for the Newco which has not seen them stroll to the title.

Nothing inconsistent in what I'm saying at all Bennett. A well run club would not have the same advantagess that the credit driven, EBT fuelled one enjoyed, or that the £6m on wages club has enjoyed on its ascent through the divisions. A well run club whose on-field performances are more reflective of such sanity will, in my view, struggle to attract such big supports. There's evidence of this from history and there's some evidence (albeit, there are other factors too) in this season, the first for the Newco which has not seen them stroll to the title.

Rangers attendance figures have always held up well regardless of on the field results.

I can only speak for myself but i am not staying away from cup games fearing defeat. I have seen us drop points to Montrose and Annan Athletic FFS. I am staying away from any game not on my season ticket and not travelling to any away games. I will choose which games i attend and which games i ll watch in the comfort of my own house or the Pub. I ll continue to do this as long as we have these people running the club. It wasn't an easy decision to make and missing my first few games at Ibrox in literally years was really pretty tough but it as i thought it gets easier the more i miss. Obviously that will change tomorrow if we have different people in charge and it will change over time if i see the company being run for the benefit of the football club itself. I am not holding my breath on that happening any time soon though

They just love their world records :lol:
"Rangers announced last week that the club had made an operating loss of £8.3  million (believed to be a world record for a third-tier club) and chairman David Somers admitted that a similar amount of investment was required in order to keep them afloat."
"The financially challenged Championship challengers are currently keeping the lights on only by dint of the loans supplied by influential shareholder Mike Ashley"

The FCCC

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/11269147/Rangers-manager-Ally-McCoist-braced-for-fire-sale.html

Edited by Drew Brees

People like him remind me of the clown that was Nick Griffins right hand man who was caught out by the undercover reporter. They say one thing in front of the camera but something completely different away from the cameras.

Who was that clown that was caught out saying one thing on a football forum, but saying something completely different on another forum?

Not me.

Least this pish distracts from from Sevco's financial worries, onerous ongoing life draining contracts, lash of cash, sevco zombies picking up the bill whether you boycott shirt sales during Xmas or not .. nae chance of Europe even if you qualify and a pish team destined to get worse not better ...

Merry Xmas mate .... doubt it will be a Happy New Year ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: You got that right at least ... turning on him eh? ... he'll no be happy, nae chance of joining the Amigos now.

I don't let my football club dictate wether or not I will enjoy my festive period mate :lol: