Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You don't do yourself any favours.

At times you can be a decent poster but then you can go off on one and all the decent posting is undone.

Pot and kettle type post^^^

You talk out of your arse "Mr Ignore" ... given the uneven manner that warnings are handed out with certain posters given an enforced holiday and the WUM's that derail the thread with their weary personal attacks or off topic comments being let off scot-free, it's difficult to see how the mods plan to police this ...

What is the level of abuse 'allowed' .. ???

Who is more likely to hit the report button and run squealing to the mods like a little girl ... ?

I think we all know that answer to that question ...

A certain wee collection of orclets .....

I'm just questioning where these boundaries are .. do you think a p***k like SF upsets me? A moron that follow Celtic fans around the threads like some sick puppy looking for attention?

Honestly?

I have a poster telling me to report you and others who support celtic. I am talking about reporting you and the qc for doing litttle or nothing. My answer to him is i just ignore them and get on with it.

SF is a WUM. He is best ignored. Let him prattle on as much as he likes. If he doesnt bother you just dont reply. He ll soon get bored.

Btw if you were implying i reported either Hector or hbqc you couldnt be further from the truth

Apparently he's made these observations whilst having me 'on ignore' for over a year ....

Classic ... he's worse than Tedi at it .... and he was horrendous. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tbh, I think he has some brass neck....

he started all the shit with his nudge nudge wink wink stein shite...

obviously a poster took it to heart, and is having a wee break courtesy of kno8.

He gets off Scot free and is even handing out posting advice....when he is one of the worst for his mask slipping.

Tragic.

You don't do yourself any favours.

At times you can be a decent poster but then you can go off on one and all the decent posting is undone.

Oh look - after years of suspicion and speculation, at last we have an example of one No.8 directly addressing the other...